22 - Back, Again?!

(Mike's POV)
I walked out of the school building to go to my sister, Nancy. When I got out of the building, I didn't see Nancy. But instead, I saw the same Hawkins vans from before, And saw a lot of bad men coming out from the car. I started to panic, They're still trying to get 10! Why do they want 10 so much?! Is she really that strong? I started to get really worried. I don't want to break that promise I made with 10. Now now. I ran back inside, I was running really quickly to the kitchen again. I then started screaming. "They're here!! The bad men are here, Again!!!" I wanted Lucas, And Dustin to hear so they can protect 10, Till I make it to the cafeteria. I then heard the school doors open from behind me. I started to panic really badly. I didn't wanted to lose 10. Not now. I then made it to the kitchen, To see Dustin giving 10 a chocolate pudding. "They're here!! We need to leave!" "Whose here?!" Lucas questioned. "The bad men are here!!" I yelled. That's when I saw 10 starting to panic really badly. She looked like she was gonna pass out. I grabbed 10's arm, And we all started running. We tried to find another exit to leave the school building. "Are you okay, 10? I asked while running. She nodded no. At least she wasn't lying, Which made me a bit happy. "It's alright 10. We'll leave soon." She then nodded. We then saw a group of the bad men in front of us. We turned to the opposite direction, And went to the stairs. We went down to try to escape. Then we saw another group of bad men. We turned around, And saw the same bad men from before. We all started panicking. That's when Lucas, Dustin, And I started seeing 10 giving the bad men a chilling look. That's when all the bad men heads twisted, Then fell. That shocked all of us. Till 10 passed out to the floor. I bent down to her height, And started to feel like crying. "10! 10 please, Wake up! Don't leave us now! Not now, Please..." "Calm down, Mike! She just passed out!" Lucas yelled. "No!! She's not, She won't move!" "Of course! She's passed out!!" Lucas yelled again. "Back away from her!!" We heard. I got up and saw that men that 10 was tortured from. That made me mad. He then spoke again. "Leave my girl alone!" He said. "Your girl? You literally kidnapped her when she was only little!!!" I yelled. "And if you want her back, You have to kill us first!" I said. "Ya!" Lucas, And Dustin yelled. Then we got dragged back from 10 from more bad men. "Let us go!!" Dustin yelled. "Let me go!! I need to save 10!!" I yelled. Then I saw Brenner walking towards 10, That made me really mad. "Get away from her!!!" I yelled. He then picked 10 up a bit from the ground. "10? 10, Wake up. We're finally going home now." He said. 'Who does he think he is?!?!' I thought. I then saw 10 open her eyes a bit. "P-papa?" She said. "Yes! Yes, It's me! Your papa..we're going home now to make you better.." Brenner said. That's when I lost it. I started moving a lot, To get off of the men's arms. "Mike?" 10 said. I saw her getting scared. "Mike! Mike!" She yelled to me. "10! We'll save you!" I yelled. I then saw 10 trying to get off of Brenner grip. That's when she made a panicked face. What was wrong? "Bad! Bad! Something bad is here! Bad!" She said. What did she meant by that. That's when we all saw....