Prologue

Sometimes love is not the only answer. Anger, repent, jealous and REVENGE are ways people choose to express their feelings for someone.

Kim Taehyung is the chief detective officer of section 7 at seoul. He is a secret agent but leads a very peaceful life on the outside. He is not very expressive and is a good concealer of his emotions.

However this balance is maintained by his childhood rival who is an extrovert, charming and always has his way out of trouble with his supreme weapon, handsomeness, Lee Hongbin

However this balance is maintained by his childhood rival who is an extrovert, charming and always has his way out of trouble with his supreme weapon, handsomeness, Lee Hongbin. He joins back at section 7 after hiatus but then unexpectedly their long lost rivalry heats up when they face each other at work.

----------

----------

Suzy is an ordinary college girl who has been leading a calm life; at least trying to living by herself but her fate entangles her with these two handsome men of contrasting characters.

Will she survive the rift between the two??

Will they fall in love with her?? If they did then whom will she choose??

Will all this happen so smoothly?

~

~

~

So if there was a man who wanted suzy for his own personal benefits and he was the most deadliest criminal the world has ever seen.

He glared at them ferociously and licked Suzy's cheek with his dripping wet lustful tongue.

"She is mine and no one can dare take her away from me unless they die" he smirked at them.

The two breathed heavy in disgust and stepped one ahead,

""Then die!!!""

~

~

~

Will Kim Taehyung and Hongbin be able to save her from this unpredictable criminal mind beyond all their personal feelings???

Keep reading

With love - beannssluv <3