"Come on Se! You can't go with Gary, it's just too risky for us... what if something happened to you and I'm not there to protect you?..."

"Ash! I can't stay here much longer! All I wanna do is go to the shops with Gary! We will be with Officer Jenny anyways... please Ash... I just need to get out of this house! How come your allowed to leave and I have to stay here? Come on, I promise I will not leave Gary's side!?" She finished with her signature adorable pout that I am struggling to resist again.

"Seriously Ash, she will be safe with me mate, all we are doing is going to get some food shopping and then to the station to see Looker about us heading back to Kalos." Gary said causally, finding this situation amusing for me to handle. I haven't had anyone argue back with me other than Se.

"Gary." I said firmly with my forefinger and thumb squeezing my eyes in frustration. "I appreciate the input, but the answer is no." I glanced down to my girl's eyes getting glazed over with tears. It broke my heart to see her like this. I couldn't look at them... closing my eyes to keep myself calm, I explained my reasons.

"Se, you know I'm doing this for your own good, you still recovering from the gun shot wound and I am just concerned for your safety, you can understand can't you?" I begged back with my reasons. Averting my attention to her alluring, big blue eyes, she looked heart broken. I keep remembering that amazing night when I promise to make her happy. I wasn't. Serena did her cute pout of her lips, Every time I try to resist the urge, but I couldn't help it, she got me succumbed to her every desire.

"Ashton Ketchum. You can't put that move on me today. I have every right to get out of this house for one hour! Everyone else has... its only fair! Plus I really didn't want to say... I have been needing something that is a necessity. So you can't stop me, I'm going. end of... hmph!" She stood there arms folded over each other turning her head to the side.

'Well fuck me. I have just been told.'

I knew I was fighting a loosing battle. She has this certain flare on her nose when she puts her foot down. She did it all the time when something wasn't going her way.

Holding my hands up in surrender "Fine! Say no more, here is my card, I'll text you the PIN number, just PROMISE me that you won't leave Gary or Jenny's side. If they tell you to hide, you hide. If you feel anyone following you or you don't feel right, you tell Jenny and Gary straight away. Yes?" She stood there with a big grin spread across her face nodding in agreement heeding every word I said "Take this phone, you can't be tracked on this but if you get separated you call me. Deal?"

Mission accomplished she beamed her beautiful smile at me and said "Deal and I promise you, I will never leave Gary's or Jenny's side"

Nodding in agreement she pulled me into her beautiful, alluring lips and planted a kiss. The kiss lasted longer than expected as the familiar spark ignited between us. I pulled her in closer by wrapping my arm round her tiny waist and using the other to intertwine my fingers through her gorgeous honey blonde hair.

"Uhhmm... care to do that when we get back here?" I heard Gary say mockingly.

Reluctantly I broke the kiss, and glanced down to her slightly blushed face wanting to see her gorgeous bright bluest of  the ocean were no where to be seen. Clearly looking at her feet, clearly embarrassed by the tiny audience in the room.

Refusing to let her go, I locked my stare with Gary as close to a warning as I wanted to express, and said "if anything happens-" "then I will call you, I promise you Ash, she won't leave my sight." His voice spoke with certainty and the reassurance that I needed to hear.

Time Skip Gary's POV

I can see why he likes her. She is very much his double in terms of stubbornness. Her simplicity and optimism is something I have become to admire.
It reminds me when Ash used to tease me non stop about a girl called Misty. He said I didn't have the balls to ask her out. Which was true. I was terrified so we like remains friends for years through school. Funny Ash said I had friend zoned myself with her. So it was shocking when she agreed to go out with me.