Bullshit excuse

Jisung cursed internally, but before he could start with another bullshit excuse, hyunjin continued.
"Don't try and lie to me. I'm stupid but not THAT stupid, so once again, who's the boy?"
Jisung let out a sigh of defeat.
"His name is Minho, he doesn't go to our school but he lives the next town over."
Hyunjin looked at his best friend with anticipation as if waiting for jisung to continue.
"I met him at a park randomly one night while I was on a walk and we became friends. Since then we've been meeting up and getting to know each other, that's all."
The smirk on hyunjin a face grew bigger.
"THAT doesn't look like just getting to know each other." Jisung felt his face heat up.
"Omg you sLePt wItH HIM?!" Hyunjin screamed at a volume way too high for jisungs liking. Quickly wrapping his hands over hyunjins mouth jisung answered.

"No of coarse not you dumbass. We just made out....a lot, and then before I knew it, I woke up with this, this THING!"
Hyunjin sighed knowingly.
"Welp, I'm happy for you ji, it's about time you got yourself a man."
"He's not my man. Also how did you know straight away it was a boy I was seeing? I'm bi."
"Oh please, I can tell it was a boy that gave you that, I have quite good knowledge of what hickeys given by boys look like." Quickly showing off the faded mark on hyunjins neck he smirked devilishly.
"Hwang hyunjin you smooth motherfucker."
"What, you think your the first person I've brought into this storage room?"
With that statement hyunjin quickly ducked out of the room and into class, Jisung closely following behind shaking his head.

Authors note 💕
Another short chapter.
Sorry I know it's shitty but it's more of a filler chapter. HoPeFuLlY the next chapter will be longer, make sure to vote and comment any thoughts 💌