That's What I Like

Start from the beginning

"I'm not a natural animal person."

"I'm just saying in general." Everest responds. "What was your childhood like?"

"Oh, that...well. I'm the only child for my mother. I have two siblings from my father though, a brother and a sister. I'm the baby in that group. I didn't grow up with them because they moved to New York City before I was born. My mom was a journalist for the Miami Herald before she left there and became a professor for the English department at the University of Florida-Jupiter when I was in middle school." She tangles her good leg in with his legs. Her injured leg is elevated.

"Why did you choose Colorado though? I have my reasons but yours don't make sense." Everest wants to know more about his soulmate.

"It's as complicated as it is simple." Sierra smiles in thought. "When I was in high school, I just longed to get away for a while. There was nothing wrong with my relationship with my mother or father. I just had wanderlust. So my mom allowed me to apply to three schools of my choice. The fourth would be of her choice. So boom, her choice was Miami. But I didn't get in all the way. I got a partial scholarship. I got into UD fully though. But that's not how I ended up here."

"I'm interested." He turns the tv down some more. His crystal grey eyes burning into her skin. But it's not scary. Fuck? Sierra thinks.

"Anyway, my school had misplaced my essay portion of my application. It was really a human error. At the time I was livid, AND, this is important. I had decided I wasn't going to go away for school anymore. So, I decided to apply to get a trade. Luckily, I couldn't enroll in any school because my ACTs weren't where I wanted them to be. Not to be idle, I joined my school's trade program. So, I'm a certified baker. I went on to culinary school while getting my ACTs up."

"So that means you need to bake for me."

"If I got paid for every time a muhfucka told me that!" she chuckles while rolling away from him in the huge bed. Everest unexpectedly pulls her back closer to him. "So, I'm not interested in Miami or Jupiter. They played over me so I decided to go on to UD anyway. I get on campus and decide to go into business administration because of my trade. I originally planned on going in business for myself. But I hated it. So I switched to accounting after one semester and that's where my story ends."

"Both of my parents are doctors. One is a doctor of philosophy and my mom has a doctorate in English." Everest begins. "I have two sisters, I'm the only boy and middle child. I consider my cousins my brothers so I'm not missing out on nothing." He pulls his phone out to show her a little dude picture of himself with Blaze, Ryan, River and some more of his cousins.

"I'm gonna assume you're the baby with no clothes on?" Sierra studies the picture.

"Yeah, that's me. I was a baby stripper." He chuckles. "I started out at Miami before finishing at Colorado personally."

"Because of the horses. I get it." her fingers trace is intricate tattoo designs. "These are really beautiful." She compliments. "But why so many?"

"It's like a rite of passage thing in my family. We don't even think about it to be honest." They turn their attention to the tv once again.

Wondering if she's watching the tv or not, Everest slips a finger inside her pants. Wet.

"I'm actually interested in the show sir." She squints her eyes at him.

Everest smacks his lips. "Well, I'm interested in some pussy. So wassup?" he inserts another finger and massages her walls in a come here motion. Her light moans were music to his ears. Sierra throws her leg over his waist and rocks her hips to his rhythm.

Everest pulls his pants down with his free hand and then placed her on top of his manhood. "Ride it."

She undresses herself quickly and sinks her lower half on top of him. Rocking back and forth, staring in his eyes and her walls squeezing him just right. Her orgasm slammed into her. Her knees pressed hard into the mattress, her nails making small indents in Everest skin.

He flips them over and placed her legs around his waist, going deeper into her warm cove. A place that was quickly becoming home to him.

"Get that shit daddy. Mmm, just like that." she moans. Her nasty but encouraging words turned him on further. "Fuck this pussy. Don't be shy. I can take it."

"Yo freak ass."

"Fuck this pussy like I said." She turns around and puts her ass in the air. Her essence leaking. "You feel it." he fingers her just enough before sinking back in. Sierra holds on to the sheets and moans and whimpers.

"You like it like this? Or like that?" he hits her spot.

"You can't ask me shit like that if you gon hit my spot at the same time." Her breath is short, choppy. "I'm close. Don't stop. Don't stop. Fuck me, daddy."

Everest could not believe he had found a woman that wasn't afraid to tell him what she liked. Aww shit. "I'm cumming! Just like-FUCK!"

He holds her by her neck as he cums as well. Sierra comes down and looks at his standing erection. "I'm not scareda you big boy." She pushes Everest down and gets between his legs. She examines his large member in excitement and wonder.

"Who the fuck?"

"It's been a minute. Let me enjoy this dick while I got it." and with that, she goes to work.