Just my luck

Jisung woke up the next morning with multiple marks on his body. A bruise on his thigh from falling off the monkey bars, scratches on his legs and knees from climbing up a tree and into his window in pitch darkness, and one on his neck from where Minho had so recklessly attacked that spot the night before.

Jisung blushed at the thought before looking at his phone. He threw off his covers and stumbled into his bathroom when he realised he had 20 minutes to be at school. Quickly covering up his neck with some makeup and Sprinting as fast as he could out the door, to his dismay he noticed it was raining.

"Just my luck." Jisung groaned as he continued to jog through the streets. Busting through the doors of his homeroom he made eye contact with hyunjin and his other friend Felix.
"Oh my god what happened to you?" Felix gasped.
"You look awful." Hyunjin added.
"First of all, fuck you hyunjin. Second of all, I missed the bus and had to run to school in the rain." Jisung wiped the hair from his eyes as he watched both boys try to keep in their laughs.
"You're not doing a great job at concealing your laughter by the way." Jisung snapped at them.
"And YOU'RE not doing a great job at concealing that hickey on your neck."
Jisung froze as he looked at the smirk on his best friends face in front of him.

"W-what did you just say?" Jisung stuttered.
"Don't try and hide it Ji, you've been distracted for weeks at school, always tired, your mum has even called me on multiple occasions asking if you were with me, to which I lied and said yes to cover your ass. She called me last night aswell which is when I'm guessing you got the beauty on your neck." Hyunjin said as he poked the now purple mark.
"Shit, the rain must of washed off the makeup." Jisung mumbled under his breath.
"Ah ha so you did try and cover it up!" Felix snickered.
"I don't know what your talking about. It's not a hickey, it's a burn from when I was attempting to straighten my hair. And I haven't been seeing anyone, I've just been going for walks later at night, that's all." Jisung could tell he had fooled Felix, but he knew hyunjin wouldn't fall for his bullshit.

"Ohhh okay. Sorry for accusing you jisung. I know you'd tell us if something was going on." With a smile, the freckled boy left to his next class. Jisung let out an internal sigh of relief.

Reaching for the door to his science class, jisung was grabbed abruptly and pulled into a nearby storage closet.

"What the fu- hyunjin?! What do you want??"

"So,

who's the boy?"

Authors note 💕
Like and vote for more! Sorry for errors x