I followed him as we past the main part of the hospital, into A&E waiting area.

I saw Ash holding his head in his hands, still covered in my blood. Over the other side of the room, Calem was there? "I don't understand why he was still here."

A  guy with similar build and hair to Ash's but his was mahogany brown. In between Ash and Calem, there was a middle aged man wearing a light brown trench coat and a young girl with aqua blue hair in a smart suit.

Gary caught Ash's attention by tapping his shoulder. Ash glancing over to him and realised why he tapped him.

"Doc? Is there any news on Serena yet?!" Jumping from his seat. Asking the doctor in desperation.

"We got the bullet out. It wasn't as deep as we thought so that's a good thing. She did however lose a lot of blood. At the moment we have her stable but that can change." The doctor said heavily in exhaustion. The tone of his voice was saying this isn't over yet.

I saw the confused look spread on Ash's face. "Well... what does 'that' mean?"

"It means that we had to revive her, her heart almost gave up. The next few hours are critical now. Her body could go into shock after the trauma, which means her heart could give out." Doctor looked sympathetically at Ash. Not knowing how else to put anything to him.

Even though they have done everything to save me, I still could die? I felt my vision becoming blurry; With the realisation I would never see, hold, smell, touch Ash again. The pain was excruciating. This hurts more than the bullet.

"Serena?" I heard a deep echo like voice from behind me. I glanced round my shoulder surprised with who I saw.

"Dad?" Wide eyed in shock.

"Yes Serena, come take a walk with me?" He asked me while holding out his hand for me to take. I began to reach my arm out and I hesitated.

"I can't leave Ash dad..." I said while turning back round to see his distraught face.

"Do you want to see him again?" Lysander asked?

"More than anything" I replied holding back my tears.

"Then let me show you something"

Torn between going with Lysander my dad, or watching Ash's face cry with tears I couldn't even dry. I decided to follow my dad.

We were walking through the A & E area, till we reached outside. The colours of the sky were beautiful, filled with amazingly vibrant oranges, pinks, blues as the sun rose in the distance. We had a seat alone on the bench nearby. Just like the last time I spoke with him when he was alive.

Nothing was said for a while, it was a peaceful and comfortable silence. Time seemed to run away, it doesn't matter here.

"You love him don't you?" Lysander asked to break the silence.

Never breaking eye contact with the sun which had almost risen fully I simply replied with "yes, I don't want to stay away from him anymore. I left him because I thought it was what was best for me. I didn't trust anyone, not even myself. However he did what he does best I suppose..."

I saw out of the corner in my eye he was nodding in agreement with me.

"So why did you leave Kalos then?" He pressed on further.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "I dunno?... like I said I didn't trust anyone, but..." I sighed, I knew the reason, I didn't want to admit it "I guess it was because I was scared. I was scared he didn't love me back. Now I know I was wrong."