65 - Making Demands

He couldn't do it. 

When the croweater started to unbuckle his belt, he already felt how the guilt was closing him in. This wouldn't help him – it wouldn't even take away his frustration. He had a fucking girlfriend, it made no sense that he still needed a whore to get laid. 

"Forget about it." Sighing, he pushed the girl away. 

He didn't want to be the cheating boyfriend, the one who couldn't keep his dick in his pants when they were facing problems within in their relationship. Then he would be the asshole. It was hard to blame her for not being able to lead a normal relationship when he was unfaithful himself. 

The girl looked a little dazed at him, and with an impatient wave of his hand he told her to fuck off. In the bathroom he freshened up and decided to go to her house. Up to now that had been the best solution – being persistent when she tried to push him away. He had a feeling they had talked about this a thousand times, but there wasn't much else he could do. Maybe he should just get angry again. Maybe he should be the one making demands this time. And if she didn't give in, he could still end their relationship and get himself a whore. But he wouldn't cheat on her. 

He shaved his face and his head, and put on aftershave. Maybe it would help. He just wanted to feel wanted; he wanted things to be like they had been in the beginning.

. . .

Ten minutes later he rang the bell. It took long before she opened the door, and her face told him immediately that she wasn't happy to see him. 

"Is Kozik asleep?" he asked. 

She nodded. "On the couch."

Juice wondered if that was really true or if she tried to keep him out of her house. He bit the inside of his cheek. What the hell were they doing if questions like that were plaguing him? 

"We gotta talk. I can do this anymore, Alex. I need to be with my girl."

"I planned to go to your house tomorrow, I already told you that."

Annoyed, he gritted his teeth. "It's fucking bullshit that I have to make an appointment to see my girlfriend!"

She sighed. "What do you wanna hear now, Juice? You know why things are difficult. There's a sick man on the couch, why –"

"Stop blaming Kozik for this! He's asleep now. He's not the reason that you're staring at me like I'm some shitty little brat. I don't know what's wrong with you this time, but I have needs too. Not just sex; I don't want to schedule a visit to my girl because she's afraid that someone will notice that we're in a relationship. How old are we, thirteen? I won't lick you all over in public if you don't want to, but there really is no harm in people knowing about our feelings."

"That's your opinion."

Frustrated, he clenched his hands to fists. He thought about the girl who had just been in his room. He hadn't done anything with her, but would Alex even care if he had? 

"I let a croweater blow me."

She stared him in the eye. Would she start to yell? Cry? 

"Okay," was all she said. 

"Okay?!" he answered annoyed. 

"What else did you expect? A medal?"

"I expected you to care!" he yelled, and suddenly he could no longer ignore his frustration. "You don't give a shit about us! Every normal girl would cry or get angry after hearing something like that, but you couldn't care less if I fucked other women!"

"That I'm not crying doesn't mean that I don't care."

Tears were stinging in his eyes. He didn't believe she truly cared. 

"Why don't you just dump me if you're so sick of me?" he snapped. "Why do I have to beg at your door for a little bit of your time? I'm done, Alex. I've had it up to here!" By reflex, he grabbed the collar of her kutte and pushed her further into the hallway. Roughly, he pushed her against the wall. Her eyes were smoldering, but his no less. 

The last time he had been angry, it had turned her on. Was that what she wanted from him? That he was less sensitive, that he cared less about her feelings and just took what he wanted? 

"You're not having a relationship on your own," he said in a growl, his face close to hers. "What I want isn't less important than what you want. From now on I will make demands for our relationship and you're gonna accept them or we're done."

"You cheated on me. Why the hell do you think we're still in a relationship," she huffed.

He looked her in the eye. There were so many emotions radiating from her face that he felt the urge to be tender again, but he fought his weakness. "I was lying. I was about to do it but I didn't want to ruin our relationship because of it. But if you don't give me what I want now, I'll go to her anyway."

"So? You're gonna force me to fuck you now?"

"No." He laid his hand on her hip and slipped it to her crotch. "You want me. I know you want me."

Her breathing sped up. Her eyes told him that he was right; the lust was flaring up. A few seconds she stared at him, then she pressed her lips against his. 

It was a rough, greedy kiss. Their clothes dropped down without anyone paying attention to the front door that was still ajar. Fingers clawed through flesh, bite marks were left on skin, scratches making them growl. The moment she stood naked in front of him, he lifted her up and backed her against the door towards the living room. Even if Kozik would be attracted by the noise and mistake them for a burglar or something, he wouldn't be able to open the door. 

His hand glided across her throat and pushed back her head, softly squeezing the soft flesh. 

"Fuck you're so hot right now," she whispered. 

His lips ghosted across her neck while he lifted her a little higher. 

Roughly, he pushed himself inside her. For a moment he was afraid that this would remind her of the rape, then he realized that she would have lashed out if he reminded her of Miles. 

"You think this is hot, hmm?" he whispered in her ear. He squeezed her breast, still thrusting inside her. "You just want me to claim what is mine? Cause you're mine, Alex."

A deep moan was her answer, and her heels pushed him closer. He picked up the pace, enjoying the sounds she made. She sounded like a girl, like a girl wanting more and more and more. That Kozik might hear her, didn't bother him. 

"Yeah, this is how I like it," he grunted when she rolled her hips, causing him to hit her deeper. Feeling how badly she wanted him, how she was digging her nails in his back and how she couldn't keep her body still, made his doubts vanish. Her walls started to close around him, and with his body shaking he surrendered to his orgasm. Satisfied, he leaned against her while he gave himself a minute to recover. Then he pulled himself out of her and pulled up his jeans without saying anything. 

She hadn't cum yet, he knew that all too well. He saw the hesitation in her eyes, grabbed her shirt from the ground and tossed it to her. "I'm done. I got what I came for."

"You're fuckin' serious?" Her voice was full of disbelief. 

"Yeah. Knew you'd be better than the whores in the clubhouse." He put on his shirt. 

She looked hurt, but that was right what he wanted. 

"If you don't wanna be my girl, then I guess you're my whore," he answered. "Let me know when you want another round."

"You know I wanna be your girl."

"Fine. Tell the others that we're in a relationship."

Her jaw tensed. "I can't."

He shrugged. "Then you're my whore at most. It's up to you, Alex, but I'm sick of playing hide and sick. You're gonna tell everyone about us or there won't be anything to tell them."

Slamming the door behind him, he left.