17 - Lap Dance

Alex drank a bit more than might be wise, but not so much she no longer knew what she was doing. And it wasn't exactly her fault; every time her opponents got a ball in the bag, Phil and she had to take a shot. And, well, they weren't as practiced as Tig and Bobby. Furthermore, Mila's remark kept constantly racing through her mind. She knew it made no sense, but still, she had a hard time not to look at Juice.

From where she was lining up the ball now, he was in clear sight. He was sitting on the couch talking to Chibs, both with an arm around the shoulder of a croweater. It was a blonde girl who'd draped one leg over his knee and Alex saw she was constantly pushing back her shoulders, hoping her breasts would attract his attention. A bit absent-minded he was picking at her hair while her hand was rubbing up and down his chest while she whispered things in his ear.

Alex couldn't help it. She wanted to cut off the girl's hand. Of course she could have foreseen something like this would happen tonight, but she'd been too occupied with her own appearance to think about anything else. But seeing him with other women caused a dull feeling in her stomach and pulled down the corners of her lips.

She focused on the ball again, lined up and made the white ball hit the blue one. The ball didn't end up in the bag and with a soft sigh, she stepped back so the next one could take his position.

A few drinks later her hurt feelings seemed to have subsided. Juice was playing poker on one of the tables and even though there was another girl behind him, massaging his neck, she was glad he hadn't kissed anyone up to now. She had also left the pool table and was now standing behind the bar, pouring drinks. The place was crowded, so she was stuck with Miles as well. He'd filled glasses the past hour too, but after Rat had thrown up fifteen minutes ago and seemed too drunk to hold a glass at all, Miles had to take his place. Up till now, she'd managed to ignore him and Miles himself neither seemed to be in the mood to make a scene.

From the corner of her eyes, she looked at the two men next to her. A smile played her lips at the sight of their clothes. Phil was wearing a flower dress that he must have borrowed from his grandma, just like his old-fashioned sandals. Miles was even wearing heels, contrary to Alex who'd found her black boots cowboy-ish enough. Other than that, Miles was wearing a black skirt under which she could still see his boxers, and a black crop top with some kind of blouse made of lace, including long sleeves and a collar. Here and there the fabric was already torn because it was too small for him. The top he was wearing was filled with socks, she could even see them from here.

(Miles' outfit ;D)

Both guys were equipped with bright colored eyeshadow and lipstick, and there was even blush on Phil's cheeks. They looked like two clowns – just like one would expect from boys like them putting on make-up themselves.

A shrill whistle sounded. Alex turned her head to the left, by now she recognized Chibs' way of getting attention. She grabbed a few drinks and walked to the table where she put the glasses down. In front of Chibs laid quite some money, he seemed to do much better than Juice and Tig.

"Hey doll..." Right before she wanted to walk away, Tig's fingers wrapped around her wrist. "Bring in the other two pretty girls as well, will you?"

A little awkward she breathed in. Tig's grin told her something embarrassing was awaiting them, but she was at least happy the other two prospects also would have to undergo whatever Tig wanted from them. While walking back to the bar she made sure Mila was still enjoying herself. Luckily she seemed to have found a friend in Tara. Alex told Phil and Miles what Tig had said to her and the three of them headed to the poker players, while two croweaters took their places behind the bar.

"Tell us... you feelin' a bit girly yet?" Tig moved his eyebrows up and down. "For I... would like to have lap dance from you."

Chibs slapped his hand on the pile of money next to him. "Let's say: this pot is for the one who's giving the best lap dance." He rushed into laughing and knocked over a glass without noticing. He was also far gone.