24 - Power

Hey all! A warning: I have written a bunch of crazy stuff but I find this chapter really disgusting, however, I don't want to skip it because it's important for the story. But if you are triggered by rape scenes you might want to skip this chapter, the story will be understandable either way.

. . .

Never before Miles had felt something like this. He dominated her, had power over her, controlled her. She had a big mouth, but everything she spitted out was nothing but words. It didn't keep her from kneeling down in front of him. He lowered his pants and boxers. His phone was still in his hand, he could send the video to Clay any moment. She wasn't stupid, she would try to take advantage of it as soon as the danger was gone.

With a smug smirk, he looked down at her. That an orgasm would soon be added to this already overwhelming feeling, turned him on immediately.

"I'm surprised you got the balls to get that ugly tiny thing out of your pants," she huffed, looking up to him with a hateful glare in her eyes. "No wonder you have to force someone to suck it."

Miles gritted his teeth. He knew her mocking was caused by despair, but he still hated her for it. She needed to shut her filthy whore mouth and do as she was told.

"I'm done talkin'," he grumbled. His hand shot to her face, grabbing the hair on the right side of her head. He pulled her closer. "Act like the filthy whore you are." With his free hand, he pressed the recording button and aimed his phone downward.

"What the hell? You gonna fucking film this?"

Her voice cracked, her despair was returning, making him hornier. "You are an ugly whore, you have never looked better than my dick in your mouth. A little souvenir for later, when you are rotting between the bushes. Want something to watch as I'm jerking off when you're dead." He tugged her hair, making her grumble. "One more word and I'll send the video anyway. So. Suck. Me."

She had to hurry up. They weren't all alone and even though Rat had only stepped by once to hand them some food, he didn't want to see him or that Mayan coming around now. He thought he could talk his way out now since Shane had made out with another Son, but he rather kept everything quiet until he was done with her.

Satisfied, he lifted the corner of his mouth as her fingers curled around his cock. Her lips followed soon after. God, this was good. Already after a few licks and a good suck, a moan came over his lips. "Fuck, you're good at it. I knew your whore mouth was trained well. You really denied your Puerto Rican boyfriend this? Damn, he's gonna be so jealous if I show him this."

Her eyes shot to his face, still burning with hatred. Still, she continued with a straight face, and he felt how his guts clutched. He wanted to break her. He wanted her to fucking cry as she blew him, but she gave him the impression this was barely a big deal for her.

"You like it huh?" he grunted.

When she glared at him again, frustration took over. He put away his phone and grabbed her head with both of his hands.

"I don't want you to enjoy this," he hissed, slamming her head against the wall of the warehouse. "I want you to cry, I want you to beg." Holding her face, he banged inside her mouth. Her eyes widened and he felt how she struggled. Once more he slammed inside her mouth, deeper into her throat until she started to gag.

Finally, there were some tears glittering in her eyes.

Again she gagged, and for a moment Miles fantasized how it would feel if she choked on his dick. Wouldn't that be a beautiful death? He would talk himself out of it, telling the others she had attacked him after he had discovered she was a whore.

Suddenly she clamped her jaws. Pain flashed through his dick and reflexively he hit her face. "Do that again and you'll hang," he hissed, blinking away the tears. "Now, finish this."

She tried to say something back, but couldn't.

"Don't talk," he whispered. "Suck."

He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and caught a tear on his thumb. The sight of it satisfied him enough to forget about the pain.

She obeyed.

. . .

Alex sat on her knees, puking in the grass. Her throat felt raw, swallowing was awfully painful. Tears burnt in her eyes, but she still tried to keep them from rolling down. She didn't want to give him that pleasure. That was what all this was about.

She spitted on the ground and wiped off her mouth. "Guess you don't have a piece of gum?"

From the corner of her eyes, she saw him tense. What had he been thinking? That she would sit on the ground and cry for the rest of the night? Hell no, she wasn't going to break in front of him. She fixated on her hatred, that was the only way to live with this. She was counting down the hours until they could leave until she could make him pay... Fantasies about her revenge were the only thing keeping her sane.

She stood up, her legs were shaking. There were at least twelve more hours she had to endure his company. He however was the one who had walked away from her and stared into the distance. A gnawing feeling arose. Was the blowjob enough to let him keep her secret? Or would he still send Clay the video? She didn't think he would throw away his ace so easily, but she neither thought he had been capable of this. He was a complete psycho – and nothing was scarier than insane, unpredictable people.

. . .

Hours went by. Again and again, the memories were forcing themselves upon her. How she had almost choked, how panic had flashed through her body when his dick had been in her throat. Her mouth and throat were still burning, no matter the amount of water she drank. She tried to think about other things and tried to focus on her revenge. This night was a nightmare, but it was just one night. And tomorrow, tomorrow Miles was going to wish he had never been born.

As if Miles felt his end was near and wanted to find pleasure as long as he could, he walked up to her.

"What?" she scoffed.

"You really think one blowjob is enough? You got more holes I can fill." He nodded to a pile of pallets a few steps away from them. "Bend over."

Alex froze, "what?"

"What?" he shot back. "You know damn well what I mean. Take off your pants, bend over that thing and I'm gonna bang you until you can't do shit but cry for the rest of your miserable life."

She didn't move. Blowing him was one thing, but allowing him to rape her? She tasted bile again.

"Let me tell you this. I lost my patience, whore." He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the pile of pallets.

She could scream. She could scream and Rat would be here in a minute.

But then? They would know she was a girl. She could never enter the clubhouse again, they might even kill her. She would never see Juice again – and everything, everything would have been in vain.

All because of Miles.

Miles, who she would kill tomorrow before he could expose her secret.

She had stabbed herself for the club, she had sucked Miles.

And she would let him rape her. It was one night, she didn't want to give up everything for one night. Not because of him. She wasn't going to let him win.

This time, she welcomed the tears.

He had to think she was broken, he had to believe he had won. She didn't want this all night long. Her pride wasn't worth it.