38 - Homemade Porn

Out of the corner of his eyes, Juice watched her. They sat in the porn studio again, their guns between them on the couch. No matter how many half naked or naked girls walked around here; Alex was the only one holding his attention – and apart from her arms and face her skin wasn't even exposed. The past years he had been with hundreds of girls, but the way she had just heated him up and the way he had wanted to surrender himself to her, were new to him. The lustful feelings others called up by wearing sexy lingerie, she called up with just one glance, one smirk, one wink. 

She caught his glance and lifted the corner of her mouth. "You ever made a porn?"

"Eh – what?" he stammered.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I feel like you're the type of guy for it," she chuckled. Her boot shoved to his, rubbing against it. It was ridiculous that it made him hold his breath – he barely felt it since they were both wearing leather boots – but he just craved for every touch from her, no matter how small. He hated the fact that he couldn't pull her in his arms, that every touch had to be in secret – and at the same time he enjoyed this new type of tension. He shook off the longing to touch her and answered her question. 

"It's been years ago, but I've been with some croweaters who got the hots for recording it." They hadn't been the only ones; it had turned him on too, but the result hadn't been as exciting as he'd hoped. "Watching it later was eh, kinda embarrassing."

She kept his glance for a while, before it went down across his body. "I wanna try it some time."

"With eh – with me?" he asked a bit clumsy. 

"No, with Piney," she said on a sarcastic tone, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, of course with you."

Juice felt his cheeks getting warm – and he hated it; he didn't know what it was with him lately, usually he never blushed so quickly. A bit awkwardly he rubbed his neck while he noticed how the thought of making a porn with her was getting him hard again.

"Or are you too shy for that?" she teased, her eyebrows raised.

He lowered his voice as a few girls walked past them and tried to put confidence in his words. "Like hell I'm too shy for that. But you should stop gettin' me excited the whole time 'cause I'm almost about to rip your clothes off and take you here on this couch."

She chuckled. "I'll knock you down before you can even touch my clothes."

Juice was about to accept the challenge. He knew Sack had taught her how to box like a boss, but man, he wanted her so badly he doubted anything could stop him, the moment he let loose. 

In an attempt to distract himself he looked forward again – although all that porn around him wasn't exactly helping him to get into another mood – but the girls were done and they started to tidy up.

"Think we can go, huh?" He had seen that Opie had just entered the building, so Lyla would get home safely. 

Alex nodded and they got on their feet. Before they went outside they talked briefly to Opie, who told them the clubhouse was closed because of the shooting. Juice followed Alex outside, to their bikes. He felt the urge to push her against the wall and kiss her, but Opie's Harley next to theirs pointed out the risks and he sat down on his bike. 

"Wanna go to my place?" she asked. 

Juice nodded, glad with her suggestion. Somehow he was afraid she would find him too clingy, but now the cartel was down on their necks he didn't want to be alone and he definitely didn't want her to be alone. He hadn't forgotten about the severed heads this morning.

. . .

On their way to Alex's house they got some Chinese which they ate on the couch. 

"I'm gonna take a shower," she said as she had finished her plate. "I always feel gross after sitting on those couches in the studio. You clean up?"

Juice had rather joined her taking a shower, but he didn't insist and started to tidy up their stuff. Alex wasn't exactly the most clean person he had ever met, by which he decided to give the kitchen a good scrubbing. In the meantime he hummed with Linkin Park's first album; by now he had gotten used to her obsession for rap metal.

"What the hell are you doin'? Cleaning my whole house or somethin'?" she asked as she returned fifteen minutes later, her bare feet sticking to the laminate. She was wearing a P.O.D. band shirt and the shorts were tighter around her legs than he was used to. 

"Yeah, it's a miracle this place isn't full of cockroaches."

She grabbed a car magazine from the table, rolled it up and hit his head. "You should look in the mirror then."

Juice laughed, lifting her up and putting her down on the clean counter top. She smelled fresh, like soap, and her cheek still felt warm and soft as he caressed it. For a moment he stared into her eyes; then he let himself being carried away by an intense kiss. She hooked her legs around him and pulled him closer. His hands slipped underneath her shirt, moving up across her smooth skin, not being hindered by a bra as he reached her breasts and hugged them. Her lower arms were resting on his shoulders as she kissed him back. 

He sucked at the ring in her lip before he retreated his tongue and looked at her, softly massaging her breasts. She had squeezed her eyes a little, telling him how much she enjoyed his touch. 

"Have you kissed girls before?"

Alex started to laugh. "Really? That's what's on your mind right now?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Don't think I will ever forget about this afternoon."

"No, I'd never kissed a girl." She pressed a kiss to his upper lip. "Nor did I touch them like that." She bowed towards him, whispering: "The only reason it was exciting, was because you were watchin'."

He rested his head against her forehead, playing with her nipples. "I pretended it was you on my lap, but you're way hotter."

Alex laughed. "I'm hotter than a porn star?" She held out her leg. "I dare to bet I'm the first woman with unshaven legs you call hot."

He grabbed her leg, pressing kisses between the soft, blonde hair, from her ankle until over her knee. "They're so light they don't make you much more manly."

Sure – he preferred smooth legs, but he knew that would harm Shane's image and well, he could live with it. His hands ran upwards across her shorts, until he reached her button. 

Feeling somewhat insecure, he looked at her. "May I?" Since the moment she had jerked him off he wanted to please her as well.

She seemed to hesitate.

"Or is it too soon?" His cheeks were getting rosy again. "I will be very gentle and I will stop the moment it hurts. I just... I just want you to enjoy me like I enjoyed you."

Her lips curled into a smile. "Damn, you're such a cutie."

He assumed that was her way of agreeing and he unbuttoned her pants. Slowly he brushed her shorts down her legs, followed by the simple black slip. His fingers glided across the inside of her thigh, to her groins. He lifted her right leg over his shoulder while she leaned back, against the wall, so that her pelvis tilted.

Juice kissed every inch of her skin he had access to. He listened to her breathing, to her soft panting which he tried to filter through the music. And suddenly he heard another noise – footsteps. 

Before he realized that there was someone else in the room, he heard someone swear. 

"Holy cow, what the hell is this?!"

Juice jumped up and looked over his shoulder. Mila stared at him with giant eyes, filled with revulsion. His jaw dropped down, he felt Alex's moisture stick to his lips.

"Look at that, we're gettin' an audience," Alex said indifferently. "Don't tell me that will stop you, Juicy?" Her hands glided around his head and pulled him back. "I was almost there, just a little longer. She has seen you bang a croweater before anyway."

Juice felt his shoulders tense and didn't know what to do.