lxiv. the last knight and her defender 'til the end

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑'𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 '𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
'𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 '𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 a giant, sunken ship deep into the ocean, and the pair began to feel restricted and uncomfortable outside from the pressure. Thankfully, they weren't far enough down that it was dark, leaving a very dim and faint light from above that eerily illuminated the mechanical ship far too big to be manmade.

As they came closer, the Cybertronian ship came to life, seeming to glow as if it sensed their presence. This glow provided more light for them to see their surroundings, not there was much to see than the scarce sea life floating by.

The sparkmates had been craning their necks to look at everything for quite some time, but the most they could see were the unidentifiable specs floating in the never-ending blue abyss, so coming across the ship was a both haunting and refreshing sight.

The submarine they stood on top of traveled through an opening in the ship, only for it to seal close seconds after they entered.

The pair shared a look of apprehension, sensing the ship was leading them somewhere and only them.

Slowly they progressed down a pathway of steel walls, a lot of them broken beyond repair since whoever last controlled the ship had crashed it there.

Their bigger size meant that they could easily avoid the slabs that had fallen off the walls. The further they got, the clearer it became that it was surely Cybertronian, perhaps from explorers much larger than Optimus himself.

Their submarine rose through yet another entry-way that closed behind them only for the Autobots to finally hit air as the leftover droplets rolled down their frame.

Eclipse vented as she released her grip on the submarine, her digits beginning to ache from how long she had been holding on.

The femme hopped down from the ship and into the water below that splashed up her legs. When the waves calmed from her actions, she found the water level only reached just above her pedes, making her realize the ship had some sort of system to keep the air in and water out.

Bee hopped down next to her as he transformed his servo into a cannon and she unveiled her sword. They turned their headlights on to illuminate the dimly lit place, remaining alert since they were uncertain if anyone remained on the ship or not. 

The humans and Cogman crawled out of the top of the submarine, craning their necks at their new surroundings. Cade was the first one to jump into the water.

"What now?" He asked as they all gazed around in astonishment and caution. 

"You're the last knight. You're the Earl's special guy. You figure it out." Cogman sassed as he stood on the edge of the sub.