𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

this is no ordinary author's note. its a very... me thing to do to be completely honest.

this is something i've been waiting for a long time to add. new readers to this book, i guess you could call yourself lucky... in a way. there are pros and cons to be the first generation to this book, second, and now third, but this is something no one has had even a glimpse at except for the girl who had helped me every step of the way.

the second version of ats, i was lazy. i can admit. i didn't know how to write bee and eclipse actually get together, so i avoided it all together and just skipped years into the future where they were after everything on cybertron—where they had originally left together.

i told you guys that i would probably never write what happened in between, and just left it an empty hole. a very important one. if you're reading this when i first upload it, weeks after, or maybe years in the future, i strongly advise against skipping this and continuing straight to the first movie... you'll truly be missing out on something i am so proud of and a lot of plot and refrences.

the most important arc i've added into this book. its the most original, fun, killer idea i have ever brought to life to the world of transformers. may i introduce to you...

"With her optics closed, all of the world is gone with only the symphony that was once them playing on

𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑.

A simple sigh will sound like the click of a gun pointed at someone's heart. He saw an innocent person on the other end, she saw people that shackled chains on those like herself.

𝐴𝑙𝑙'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑.

She'd open her optics to search for who she was waiting for. But the silent pleas right in front of her became another failed attempt, another murder of the moment, of a life they'd never get back.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟.

Looking beside himself to see how far they had come, her gaze on the dripping red coating her servos. So far yet so close... torn apart by the constellations traced by her broken threads."

can be found on my page !
the book is separate from this one