xlvii. connecting our constellation

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
'𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'

✶ ✶ ✶

(leave this cause my old self is funny )

I thought of something funnier than 24...

25.

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 hidden under the floorboards of the barn where an unused basement space remained, too unsafe for any other purpose than the one currently.

The faint hum of choppers and drones flying around the property caused the femme to hold Nova tighter.

"Intruder alert! Back away from the premises!" Pongo the robot dog barked as the barn doors could be heard no-so-subtly opening, revealing their presence.

Her optics stared at the floorboards above her helm, each thump of footsteps making her spark pound harder.

As they passed over them, dust sprinkled down from the boards with each step. What was more concerning was the way one hovered above them, unmoving.

A gun cocking could be heard, Eclipse covering the sparkling's intake with her servo to prevent any sounds.

"Clear." One agent voiced from across the room.

"Let's go. There is nothing here."

The one hovering above them thankfully stepped away as they left the barn, their voices growing distant.

They listened silently to the undecipherable mumbles, straining their audio receptors to piece together any words.

But that became no problem as they began yelling, Cade sputtering angrily, "Look. Okay, yes, I found a truck, alright? I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last tonight. This morning, it's gone. When? Where? I don't know. I swear to god that's as much as I know about him."

Her spark fell into her tanks.

Suddenly, there was screaming and a woman sobbing, who she could recognize as Tessa quite easily.

"You're going to shoot my little girl?!"

Eclipse's helm snapped toward Optimus with a look of horror written over her expression as the sound of Tessa sobbing and Cade's screaming was echoing through the barn.

How was it that wherever they went, people suffered?

Both the Autobots shared a nod, knowing what had to be done. They wouldn't sacrifice an innocent person for their safety.