i. then came her

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
'𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 of the galaxy, past suns and stars, was a planet known as Cybertron. It was a planet teeming with life, inhabited by robotic organisms called Cybertronians. During what they called the Golden Age, the planet thrived; but, nothing stays perfect forever.

Out of spite of not becoming a Prime, Megatron arose to take over Cybertron, and soon, war wreaked havoc on their world. He thought he could rule the entire planet himself, that he didn't need to be a Prime to have that kind of power. It was he who led corrupted Cybertronians that thought just like him. They were a transformed faction known as Decepticons.

This led to the transformation of another faction who felt that each individual deserved freedom and the right to choose for themselves. In these ranks, many Cybertronians served willingly, led by fierce warriors and Primes who played an important role in guiding the planet, but also undertaking many missions and explorations among the stars.

Despite this, the Autobots had lower numbers and lacked help, so they allied with the Royal Family, who had preserved peace on their planet for generations. The two sides fought collectively against the Decepticons for what seemed like an eternity.

No one knew exactly how long the war would last, nor was any calm ever experienced among all of the fighting. After hundreds of vorns, as the war consumed their planet and those within it, the hope of victory dwindled.

But then came her.

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓 night sky littered with twinkling stars. However, they paled in comparison to the lights of the city. Such a clear view of the stars was nearly impossible from the streets. You'd have to get far enough away from it all; perhaps, far enough up.

On the roof of the tallest building in her beloved city of Iacon, stood a luminescent, navy-blue femme known as Skywing. Her neck craned back, her optics fixed on the twinkling lights above her.

Throughout her life, she had always been fascinated by the stars. Her desire to explore the universe and see what it had to offer always intrigued... plagued her.

Within her servos, however, far outweighed her wish to explore.

Skywing tilted her helm down to the small bitlet she held in her arms. The majority of her coat was glacier-blue, much lighter than the color of her carrier. White trimmings outlined bits of her armor for her secondary color.

The bitlet cooed, her luminescent, green optics, the signature color of Royals, that seemed as though they were glowing locked onto her carrier's.

"Oh, my little Eclipse." The femme smiled as she gently wiggled her digit in front of her. Eclipse's much smaller servos reached up and held onto her, letting out a soft trill of acknowledgment.

"What a spark-breaker you will be." Skywing cooed, "If only your sire could see you."

The bitlet had discerned the femme's sudden change in mood and titled her helm with interest.

The action alone caused Skywing to smile once more. The bitlet reflecting her actions as if they were playing a game of Simon Says.

The game quickly ended as Eclipse let out a small yawn, the dimming of her optics becoming more noticeable.

Upon seeing this, Skywing rocked her gently, "Recharge, my love."

As if her bitlet processed her words, her optics offlined.

Skywing looked back out to the city, still lightly rocking a now recharging Eclipse. It remained busy despite the late breems. "I apologize in advance for the world you will have to grow up in." She spoke to the bitlet despite her inability to understand or hear her, "it's going to be cruel and harsh. You won't understand it all." Truthfully, she was mostly talking to herself.

Overlooking the edge of the building, she looked down toward the first layer of the city made up of levels. It was almost like honeycombs that buildings were built in-between.

Walking servo in servo were two bots grinning at one another, clearly a pair, "But you will come to realize that there is so much love and greatness in it too."

Skywing squeezed Eclipse closer to her chassis as she shuffled in her arms, tracing her digit on the side of Eclipse's helm where a sparkly crown sat, glittering in the starlight, "Go where the stars take you, my love."

✶ ✶ ✶

EDITED ✔︎
{ 747 words }