xxvii. humans, aft-holes since day one

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗌, 𝖺𝖿𝗍-𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾'

'𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗌, 𝖺𝖿𝗍-𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a small street hidden behind Sam's house meant for bikes or people on walks. The once quiet and still place was replaced with the sounds of their engines echoing down the street.

The Witwicky boy rushed around Bumblebee as Mikaela just shut his door.

"You've got to stay here and you're going to watch them." Sam sputtered, his hands waving around frantically.

Though the girl nodded, he kept talking, "Do you hear what I'm saying? Five minutes, alright?"

"Yeah, okay. Okay."

"And I'm coming."

Sam skidded to a stop when he heard her voice, whirling back around only to have to jump back when he noticed how close Estell—Eclipse was to him. She was back in her holoform, and he didn't even want to know how she was able to go back and forth between bodies.

He immediately protested, "What? No!"

"Your parents know me, so I can help look." Eclipse shrugged, walking past him, "Let's not waste any more time, Sammy-boy."

"You—" He turned back toward the numerous cars watching the scene happening then back to her with a groan, "God! Okay, fine!"

Optimus transformed the moment the two left, disappearing into his backyard. He paid no attention to the fact he stood far above most man-made structures in the area, not really getting the memo of being on the down-low.

"Autobots, transform." Everyone followed Prime's orders, ignoring the now frantic girl who tried to tell them to stay in their alts. Her efforts were fruitless.

They all chilled on the street, and what was meant to be five minutes of waiting quickly went another direction since the others didn't want to waste such an opportunity that may not come again with how attached to the hip those two were. The scout was ambushed with questions from the very observant mechs around him.

Jazz moved in first, his arm being thrown over his shoulder-plates with a smirk, "So, when were you going to tell us about it, hm?"

"What do you mean?" Bumblebee eyed the mech dangling on him.

Ironhide rolled his optics with his arms crossed over his chassis, "Eclipse and you."

Even Ratchet and Optimus, who usually just tuned out the antics, had turned their attention to the scout whose faceplate flushed blue for being put on the spot. This was the femme they had raised, and that thought suddenly made Bee very nervous. He gave a sheepish smile under his intake-visor, "What's there to tell?"