viii. is that why you run away?

My friends and family might hate me for how much I scream "BUMBLEBEE" everytime I see a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
'𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒?'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 City shortly after the events that unfolded, not another glyph spoken. It wasn't that they didn't want to talk to one another, but what was there to say after that?

Bee debated something along the lines of 'It just surprised me a bit that you actually have magical, glow-ey abilities like some sort of atomic bomb, but tell me why that is?' Just thinking of it made him feel stupid.

So, the silence stretched on as they reached the woods once more, dragging their pedes with each step out of exhaustion.

When the scout deemed it was time for a break, she let her knees buckle, slumping to the ground.

They sat like they had the other night, directly across from one another, except she was now laying on her back. Her optics were set on the twinkling stars above her peeking through the crystal trees. Nostalgia flowed through her, the dark cycles she spent with the femme that meant more to her than anything causing her spark to clench painfully. She was trying to recharge, but the exhaustion never drifted her off as she found herself feeling more awake than ever.

The look of horror on Bee's faceplate flashed in her processors when she revealed her abilities. When she had sent him flying with the debris. What she had said...

"It is. You're in danger because of me. The Autobots are in danger because of me. Carrier offlined because... of me."

If Eclipse could turn back time, she would. There was no doubt in her helm that he was curious about it, itching for answers about what she had said and done. It was never her intention to reveal that part of herself, but she screwed up yet another thing.

Frankly, she had questions of her own, but no one would be there to answer hers. How that happened... How she did that... She couldn't do it before, especially not a massive explosion like that.

If she was already on lockdown, Eclipse couldn't help but fear how Tesla would increase the severity of it all if they figured out what she was capable of now, too afraid to test out how much it had grown before. Just the thought of it was overwhelmingly suffocating.

"Hey, Eclipse?"

Here we go.

"Can I ask you a question?"

She had been dreading those glyphs from Bumblebee, hoping the moment she was going to have to explain to him out loud would never come. Keeping it trapped in her memories was a lot different than actually saying it. But it was only a matter of time, or rather when he would come for answers.