xliii. dream on, tomorrow they could take you away

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄'𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇, 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
'𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇, 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐃 across the country at unreal speeds, Chicago became overrun by Decepticons. The city had become a warzone, growing increasingly worse within the last twenty-four hours, with no one able to enter or leave.

It was safe to assume the pillars were spread out across the globe by the time they reached the outskirts of the city, but with that, they also were confident that the control pillar was being kept in the city.

That was their only chance at winning this with the numbers stacked against them, and their element of surprise was an even greater advantage since both their previous allies and Decepticons believed they were all offlined.

Drone, dead ahead.

Elita was quick to point out their open comm as they reached the entrance of the city.

The Prime fired at the flying object, everyone watching as it crashed into the street with a short explosion. The roof of the drone had been blown off, revealing the struggling Decepticon inside.

As they got closer, they could hear the screams of humans directly beside it. By pure luck, It was Epps's team as well as the one human who was saddest to see their death: Sam.

Optimus cocked his cannon, stepping forward stoically, "We will kill them all."

The triplets reached the scene first, being at the front of their group.

Chromia ripped the mech from his seat in the drone, her elder and younger sister shooting him straight through his chassis to offline him.

The astounded humans gaped at the Autobots who they previously believed to be dead.

"Your leader will now understand that Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. And we needed them to believe we had gone. For today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them!" Optimus never was too good at expressing what he felt, but this proved that he was just as resentful of being suddenly turned against despite their warnings. He too, as time went on, shared a similar distrust with humankind as they continued to jeopardize his team.

Bumblebee approached Sam, his sparkmate and bitlet lingering a few steps behind. The boy held an expression of disbelief as he stared at the scout, "I saw your ship blow up."

Eclipse transformed carefully to not hurt Nova. If she pressed her seats back and the bitlet laid down, she could fit inside. It was only for their long travels since Nova was not old enough for an alternative mode.