v. the disappearing trick

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄'𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
'𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄'

"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄—" B-127's glyphs had gone unheard by the glacier-blue femme who had already run across the street to the Wrecker's bar.

By the time he caught up, snatching the side of her arm, she had already opened the doors.

It was too late to pull her back now. Everything fell still inside the moment their presence was noticed. All helms had turned toward the duo who stuck out like sore supporting-digits compared to the larger stature and stronger Wreckers.

The room was packed with mechs both standing and seated at tables that were messily laid out, though the majority could be found around the bar with cubes held in their servos. Eclipse easily spotted where the music had been coming from, the whole reason she was drawn to the place in the first place.

Across the room, a few mechs were off in their own little world playing Cybertronian instruments. It had died down from the intensity it was earlier, but pleasant to her audio receptors all the same.

As she scanned the room, she noticed one thing she found a little peculiar.

There wasn't another femme in sight other than herself.

There was such a thing as femme wreckers, and they were a force to be reckoned with for sure, but none seemed to be present.

Eclipse was fairly used to it at this point, being constantly surrounded by mech Autobots for the entirety of her life. Femmes weren't as commonly created as mechs. She remembered vaguely hearing that there was one femme created for every seven mechs.

They were overrated in her opinion.

While B-127 apprehensively turned his helm, suddenly feeling very small under all of their gazes, Eclipse overlooked them and strolled through the crowd. Whether she was blatantly ignoring them or was oblivious enough not to notice the tension, he didn't know. He could only hope she wasn't that oblivious. All he knew is he was ready to turn around and march out of there before she got them in any more trouble.

Only then did he realize her absence.

After shoving through the masses of frames, she made it to an open seat at the bar. The room seemed to go back to normal, once again filled with loud, chattering voices.

She reached her servo out to motion for the bartender. He was quick to appear in front of her, asking what she wanted.

"Just some energon, please?" She asked politely, earning a curt nod. And it wasn't long before he slid the metal cup across the surface of the bar and to her.

She gave the mech a quick thank you before taking a much-needed sip of her drink. The femme had to admit, it was rather refreshing after having nothing since the night before. There were plenty of forms to get the drink, high-grade and engex being the most popular with fully upgraded bots.