lv. a solar eclipse

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄'𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖾𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌𝖾'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
'𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖾𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌𝖾'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 through the panicked crowds to clear a path for the Autobots in their alt forms. They were trying not to create more hysteria by being in their bi-pedals, not to mention disguising themselves so they weren't obvious to the prototypes.

Eclipse was just thankful that she was finally able to somehow turn off those abilities of hers. They had been just moving from one point to the other, rather relaxed since there were no prototypes on their afts, and then it just vanished, strangely enough.

Once Cade got a bigger crowd out of the way he looked toward the blue Tesla Roadster, "Eclipse, go."

She squeezed through a group of people that previously wouldn't let her go through without running them over.

She was quickly stopped once more, nearly jumping out of her alternative mode in shock when a missile crashed down a mere few feet in front of herself. The only thing that might've warned her of its arrival was the nearly inaudible whistle as it fell, but even then, her audio receptors could hardly depict what it was with the disarray taking over the city. 

The hoard of humans, despite their best efforts to prevent it, were led to the inevitable terror and scrambled away screaming as the explosion diminished.

"Come on! We've got to move!" Cade yelled over them, directing the bots through the panicked people in much more of a hurry. Eclipse didn't really mind just plowing through them, but, that was 'unethical'.

Unlike Shane and Tessa, her father seemed to be completely unfazed by the missiles that continuously crashed down around them, shaking the ground beneath their feet and adding to the growing pile of debris. Eclipse had to agree with Cade since it seemed whoever was firing had horrible accuracy with their aim.

As time moved, though, her patience grew thinner because of the pace at which they were moving. A small push forward every few seconds to avoid crushing and running over a human was beginning to get too tedious.

Eclipse transformed, throwing their slow and steady plan out the window merrily as the others followed suit.

The femme jumped right over a wall as tall as her chassis as she followed the humans taking cover behind it.

Bumblebee, as always, was first to scout their surroundings to find every little crack or object that could be an advantage, an escape, somewhere for enemies to come from. The mech was very skillful in picking up the information with a brief scan; however, he wasn't too pleased to see they had backed themselves into a corner. There was nothing but a tiny, glass structure in the midst of what looked to be a field or small park between three buildings pressed tight together and scaling up high into the sky.