xl. parties before the storm

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘'𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
'𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ship touched back down onto the surface of the Earth, the bots inside stepped out to be met with mass of a soldiers ready to unload the newcomers they brought back. They posed as no imminent threats, especially being in stasis and having little energon at a stand-still, as though frozen in time, in their circuits.

The humans insisted on not taking the risk, Ratchet being the lead to guide them all to the Autobot designated med bay.

"Bumblebee!" Eclipse shouted happily, running eagerly towards an unexpecting black and yellow bot who had stared into space inside the main hangar.

When he turned around at the sound of her voice, she gave him no chance to react before wrapping her arms around his chassis. His servos instinctively clutched her waist as they did a short spin from the momentum, her pedes off the floor for a few seconds.

His servos remained planted on her hips as he set her back onto her pedes, "Feeling better?"

"Primus, yes." She vented blissfully, "If only you could've come. No gravity is such an experience."

The scout's dermas curled into a small grin beneath his visor as he watched the femme talk about the fun time she had, "You and Nova would've loved it."

Her faceplate then screwed together the moment her femmeling's name came from her intake, "Wait, where is Nova?"

"She tried to stay awake to see... you when you got back... but she's out like a light." Bumblebee explained, both the sparkmates letting out a small chuckle, unknowing of the fact she was mumbling to herself, wide awake.

With the moon excitement out of her system, Bumblebee couldn't help but give into the urge to press his forehelm to her own, the tables of surprise turning on her. It was often they got to be alone anymore with the new addition, not that they minded, but they never failed to take in the ones they did get. They shared the moment together at a standstill, the sensitive sensors causing their bond to spark with life like a splash of color thrown onto a blank canvas.

A certain mech passing by made sure it was short-lasting.

"You already had one sparkling," They turned their helms as Sideswipe rolled by, jokingly grimacing as he did, "Please don't make another publicly."

Eclipse rolled her optics with a chuckle, stepping back from her sparkmate. She expected no less from Sideswipe.

However, Bumblebee had yet to let go of her waist. He perked her interest when glancing at the red mech with a smirk then back down to her, "Hmm... We can talk then... You know, it would really be interesting to bring... up the completion of expected training hours this week?