xxxiii. secrets, secrets, and sides

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄'𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌, 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌'

'𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌, 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍 was nothing new for Eclipse and Bumblebee, but she couldn't help but be upset with the whole situation. Everything was crashing and burning faster than she could manage, and if kept going at this rate, she didn't know what she'd do.

This is all she could think about as they got as far as they could from the battle, eventually pulling into a discreet area somewhere outside the city. The overgrown moss and weeds creeping around the lot of urban buildings that looked to be rotting were enough for them to choose it as a place to hide out. Considering they were now running with fugitives; it was best to stay out of sight for the time being until they could come up with a plan.

Bumblebee's attention turned toward his sparkmate as her holoform stepped out of her alt. Her expression was less than pleased as she began to walk toward the building the humans had gone into.

Where are you going?

She was upset, he could feel it. Then again, so was he. Their bond mixing this together just created an overwhelming amount of sorrow.

They both not only lost their leader, but a mech who cared for them from the beginning, and guided them when no one else was around. They both had very good reasons to be upset, however...

He just didn't know she had one more little reason to be stressed out.

I'll be back in a second.

That's all she could bring herself to say, already feeling herself shut down completely. Not physically, of course, but her processors were so bothered with what was happening within that they could hardly begin to worry about what was happening outside.

The rickety, rotten door creaked, announcing her entrance to the three humans inside. Only one of them hadn't looked up, her eyes drawing to Sam as he sat on the staircase with his head in his hands.

"Who are you?!" Eclipse's attention drifted up to the top of the stairwell where Mikaela stood by a now shouting boy. His wide eyes stared back at her.

The redhead arched a brow challengingly, "Who are you?" They were multiplying now, and she wouldn't have such a problem if he wasn't already giving her a helmache.

Thankfully, Mikaela stepped in, "She's with us. She's one of the Autobots outside."

She turned her attention toward the femme, "Eclipse, this is Leo." She seemed to be just as irritated by his presence as her as she stormed down the stairs to go back outside.

That only seemed to confuse him more as he stared at her crazily, trying to comprehend her words, "But- How does that- what?"

"Don't worry about it." Eclipse cut in, not in the mood to explain as she stepped past Sam and up toward the two.