vi. bumblebee

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 '𝖻𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖻𝖾𝖾'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
'𝖻𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖻𝖾𝖾'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 Nova Point after the Autobots had returned. Though the sudden outbreak in Cyber City had dispersed, leaving nothing but ruins, Eclipse's disappearance remained a mystery to the public optic. They kept it a secret to avoid panic about Autobot security and the absence of the only Royal left in existence.

The pacing of a particular guardian due to these events never stopped.

Back and forth,
back and forth,
back and forth.

Those in the room with her followed with their optics, her nervousness spreading to them like a space-borne virus.

"I need her back. The sooner the better." Her voice was filled with urgency as she spoke to someone through a commlink.

Tesla continuously kept sending guards, who were under her command rather than the Autobots as a separate group for her and Eclipse's protection, to go look for her.

Another leader, Optimus Prime, stepped into the room. His presence was known but not acknowledged as the femme continued pacing anxiously.

"She's okay." He stated simply, hoping that would easer her nerves in the slightest.

Tesla's helm snapped toward the Prime, "You found her? I need to see her—" She attempted to push past him, but he was quick to place a servo on her shoulder-plate before she could get very far.

"No, her whereabouts are currently unknown, but I sent one of my best scouts, personally, to escort her out of the city and back here safely to avoid any conflict in Cyber City." It was a truthful explanation, but very clearly not the one she wanted to hear.

"You left a scout to protect her? We need her online!" She shouted, pausing just slightly.

Something seemed to change in her optics as she continued in a softer tone, "I don't know what I would do if she didn't come back..."

Optimus nodded his helm in understanding, but reassured her nonetheless, "They're on pede, but they'll be back." He had full faith in their return.

"I trust B-127 with my life."

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 black, no light flooding in from the outside. The only thing that prevented them from wandering around blind and inevitably running into one another was the headlights on their chassis'. The lights only stretched so far in front of them, a few feet or so, but it was enough to see that they'd be walking for a while in the seemingly endless tunnel.