xxix. get this right

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
'𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 last meta-cycles, sometimes even vorns depending on where they were located and how much the area was valued to them. It was always an endless cycle of waking up and fighting, then repeat.

This one was different. Instead of hundreds of soldiers, their team was made up of only six and the other seemed just as small.

And within the hour, it was over.

The Decepticons had lost this battle. Megatron had fled the scene when he realized it could not be won, and he disappeared without a trace. Though, they knew it would not be the last they saw of him.

The Allspark was decided to be too much of a danger to this world. This was the one thing that could mass produce for the sake of their planet later when the war was over, but with no end in sight anytime soon, the risk was too great. They could very much lose the war if it was in the wrong servos, so it was destroyed by Optimus on the battlefield for all of them to see. The risks outweighed what was good, leaving that as their only option.

The military made quick work of covering any evidence of their existence up once it was all over, but for the time being, there was nowhere for them to stay. So, they hid them in a hanger on one of their nearby bases, clearing it of their big planes and jets to make room. No one was allowed in or out without clearance from Lennox himself, who proved himself to be an ally to the Autobots in the fighting. He could be trusted, Eclipse believed that.

The bots healed in that room, Ratchet having his servos a little full. Thankfully, no one's injuries were too bad other than the scout. He had seen many missing limbs in his time and had no problem fixing them with the metal and other supplies Lennox was able to bring him.

He had to undergo surgery to fix them, only there was no waiting room like they'd have back on Cybertron and there wasn't anything to put him into forced recharge. The mix of the two made everything that much worse, having to hear and see everything. Bumblebee, obviously, had the worst of it enduring so much pain while fully conscious.

Much to his delight, Eclipse was doing everything she could to make him happy. Even in his recovery time, she would make sure he smiled at least once. She wasn't very good with her words, but her way of helping was making sure you had a moment of happiness so you weren't drowning in the darkness, and that she did.

Little by little in the few weeks that they had been cooped up there, Bumblebee managed to begin walking on his new legs. Ratchet made it a very quick physical therapy process, and the scout had pulled through. He was by no means allowed to transform anytime soon, but he was allowed to walk. Ratchet did pin in his helm that if it began to hurt, he was to sit down and rest immediately, so he didn't push it, claiming he didn't have all the correct tools for the job to do it to his liking.