xi. can anybody find me somebody to love?

I like this chapter. I do, I really do. I changed it from the original one, and I like this one better.

Oh and this chapter isn't promoting underage drinking or anything. Don't do that. This is just for the story, guys 😃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 '𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾?'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
'𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾?'

✶ ✶ ✶

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄."

The pair stood side by side in front of a building in the midst of the town where Cliffjumper's directions had led them to.

The music booming from inside was so loud that her audio-receptors easily picked it up when walking down the street, and while it wasn't exactly Bumblebee's forte, it was definitely hers.

She was already bouncing on her pedes with excitement at what she was predicting to be an enjoyable dark-cycle. Even if she still had to wear this stupid cloak.

"Remember, we're just here to pass time before we have to get a move on early tomorrow." Bumblebee began explaining to the femme while staring up at the brightly lit neon sign of the practically shaking building.

"Don't do anything too crazy..." He looked down at his side, only to find she was no longer there, "And you're gone."

His optics shifted toward the door where she was already making her way inside with a skip in her step. She looked back over her shoulder-plate with an excited grin, "Come on!"

He rolled his optics despite the tiny smile creeping up as he quickly rushed over to her. Judging by the size of the crowd, it would be pretty easy to lose one another in there.

They stepped inside, the music no longer muffled by the walls so it sounded as though they broke through the surface of liquid mercury. It was overly packed with cybertronians, most of them dancing while others laughed and chatted with their friends.

The source of the music was a band performing on a somewhat-risen stage on the opposite side of the room. There were flashing lights that matched with what they played, making the room seem to pulsate.

It was a bit overwhelming for the black and yellow mech at her side. He inwardly scolded himself that he could be in a battle but a club made him nervous.

As if on cue, the moment they began searching the crowd for the two mechs they intended to meet up with, they made themselves known while holding lively grins.

Eclipse smiled at them at first, but then she noticed the absence of the dates Cliffjumper mentioned, and the fact there was a black and blue-themed femmeling standing at his side.