xxxvi. revelations under the stars

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗'𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
'𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 and Sideswipe made it back to the group, they had to move once again due to the cops continuing to swarm the city. Lucky for them, they were able to make a phone call in time she was gone. Simmons got ahold of Lennox, letting him know they had a potential way to save Optimus and gave him their coordinates.

Back on the barren wasteland of a road, they had changed only one thing in their travels. The was an open commlink.

Big mistake, in her opinion.

"Let's go over it again. When the dawn alights the Dagger's Tip, the Three Kings will reveal the doorway." Simmons and Sam recite for the fiftieth time in the past hour. Every time they repeated it, their aggravating voices reaching through the commlinks, the more the femme grew restless.

"That's what he said." Simmons concludes, once again.... Marking number fifty-one in their repetition game.

"Have any idea what it means?" Sam asks and of course, Simmons didn't know. None of them knew. They didn't know fifty-one tries ago either.

"Let's go again. When the dawn alig—"

Oh my primus, shut the frag up.

She was met with instant silence.

Eclipse hummed in content, hearing Bee's laugh over the comm. Her entire being seemed to relax now that no aggravating voices were nagging in her helm.

The silence lasted for about twenty minutes, letting the poor femme relax during their drive until they reached a checkpoint.

Leo started to freak out, as usual, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Checkpoint, checkpoint. I don't have my passport."

Bee stopped by a few guards with the twins and Eclipse behind him, his bumper grazing the beam that prevented him from continuing forward.

"Passport!" A man shouted from a poorly built watchtower. Guards around them spoke in Arabic, staring down at them with suspicious eyes.

He trailed down the stairs of the watchtower, allowing them to get a good look at him. The first thing she noticed, the only thing she noticed, was how he was notably short. Maybe the size of her digit? If that.

"They've got cameras at the top." Sam muttered quietly, happening to spot them first.

"Alright, chill. This is espionage now. I can handle it. These are my people. I am one-thirty-sixth Arab." Simmons explained in a low voice, eyeing the small man approaching Bumblebee's alt.