Spice

A year after

Mina's POV

It has been a year I stay with Momo at Japan and we both decide to run our own restaurant.. we both busy cooking in our restaurant.. luckily we both makes alot of people here loves the food we cook.. its makes me happy everyday seeing people smiling when they came and left our restaurant..

"What are you thinking about?" Momo asked me as she wraps her hand around my waist when I look out the window after cleaning the restaurant..
"Nothing babe" I said as I turn and look at her.. I hugs her tight as she hugs me back..
"Why suddenly? Penguin?" She ask as I didn't answer her..
But suddenly I hear Momo's stomach growling..
"Oops.. sorry" I let her go as she is rubbing her nape while I giggled..
"Lets have dinner then babe" I said as Momo grab me by my shoulder..

"Wait.. today.. I will cook for us.. just sit on the dinning chair and wait for me.. Princess" she said as I walks to the dinning table and sit there..
"Okay.. what will you cook Momoring?" I asked
"I am craving for pasta.. I am gonna cook that" she said as she is busy prparing the dishes while I took my phone and play games while.waiting..

And when Momo done cooking she serves the pasta on the table and sit infront of me..
"Mina.. eat first" she said as she grabs my phone away as I pout..
"Come on don't give me that face baby" Momo said as I take a spoon started to eat..
I felt weird while I am eating cause Momo is staring at me.. she used to don't care about anything when she eat and just look at her food.
I look at her and ask her..
"What is it? What you want to say?" I ask
"No just eat first" she said as I keep eating my food but suddenly .. I bite on something hard and I stop chewing..
I take it out as..
"Momoringg?" I called her as she is already looking at me with her red cheeks blushing.. while I am holding on a ring that she put on my food..
"Look at your plate" Momo said as I look at my plate.. she take my spoon and show me what it is written on my plate..
"Will you.. Marry me?" I read it as Momo holds my hand..
"Yeah.. will you marry me, Mina? After all this year.. we have been through so many things together.. I don't wanna waste any time more.. I want to take you as my wife.. as my partner for life.. and I wanna keep my promise to you.. I am gonna build our dream home..just with you" Momo said as she kissed my palm..

"You know the answer my Momoring.. its a yes.. of course" I said as she gets up and walks towards my side..
"I love you Mina" she said as I hugs her..
"I love you More.. Momoring" I said.
Then she breaks her hugs and look at me..
"From now on.. this little penguin will be mine" she said as she fix my hair..
"I am not little penguin anymore" I said as she connected our forehead together and smile..
"Then what?" She said
"Mrs.Hirai Mina" I said as she smile and seal our lips together..

The kiss was lovely and passionate.. the kiss that witness us.. from two person now.. we are one.. we promise to each other until the day we got married.. till the day we grow old together and die.. we are still one heart..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*oh come on guys.. its not the end yet*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Marriage day

Momo's POV

"I promise to be always beside her whatever happend for eternity.. I will always love her" I said as we are in our wedding ceremony..
"And for Myoui Mina.. repeat after me" the father said the sentence and Mina repeat.
"I will always stay with her no matter what happened for eternity and I will always love her" Mina said
"And now I bless you two as a wife and wife.. now you may kiss" the father said as I turn to look at Mina..

"Kyaaaaa" Sana shouted as Mina giggled
"I love you Mrs.Hirai Mina" I said to Mina as I lean towards her and kiss her"

Time skip