Cider

Momo's POV

I got kick out from her house soon she give me back my uniform.. I go to Jeongyeon home and ask her what is my fault to her.. why she is so bold and different with girls I met before..
"Because you are not her style! Babo" Jeong said as I glare at her..
"Since when I am not the girls wanted style? I really can't understand her.. making me wanted to make her mine more" I said as Jeong giggled
"Stop being a player Momo.. remember we should focus in our incoming competition.." Jeong said

"Which?" I asked
"Group one.. you should inform the student about it tomorrow.. we will cook for a hundred people and its our challege.." Jeong said as I just remember..
"Okay this is gonna be a mess" I mumbles as Jeong looks at me
"Why?" She asked
"Our group work is still poor" I said as Jeong tap my shoulder
"Then practice.. don't stare at your crush too much" she tease
"Crush?" I asked
"Myoui Mina" she giggled as I shake my head

Mina's POV

She kissed me again, what's wrong with her? Why she always playing with people feelings like that? Ugh..
I keep rolling around my bed can't even sleep.. recalling the things happened today..
I grab my phone and check on it..

You receive 2 messages

I open it and it is from...

Momo: are you go to bed already?

Me: nope

Then I go to the next message I receive

Chaeyoung: goodnight beautiful ;)

Me: goodnight Chaengieee ;)

Omg Chaeng really text me.. she is so sweet.. how can I be this lucky to have my crush notice me..

Momo: thinking of me? ;)

Oh gosh this girl always ruined my mood

Me: why would I? Ew...

Momo: because you can't forget what happened before ;)

Me: stfu....

Momo: goodnight Myoui.. dreamed of me :*

Me: stop flirting with me.. you can get your girls not me

Momo: who is my girlsss?

I ignore her text and go to sleep..

The next morning

I go to school again being the earlier when everyone always late..
But today.. its a bit different.. I can't see Momo at the kitchen.. usually she is here early too..
I walk to the restroom.. being so unlucky I met Momo here..
She is washing her hand and surprise to see me..
"Morning, Myoui" she said as I smile at her
I walks inside the toilet as I done my business but when I get out.. Momo is leaning on the sink playing with her phone..
She soon put her phone to her pocket when she saw me..

"Lets go to class together" she said as she grabs my hand
"Sunbae..why are you acting like this to me? Stop.. I don't like you" I blurred out making her stop and look at me..
"You don't like me.. I know.. that is why I like you more" She said as she pulled me into a class... soon we get in the class the students all is ready for today cooks.. Momo let my hand go and fix herself with the apron..

"So fews day from now.. we will have a group cooking competition.. so from today we will be all in one group to build up out team work" Momo said as she keeps explaining what will we do and separating us for the work we will have in the group..
Then we start to cook.. we decided to cook korean honey chicken and it will be a huge portion.. she said we will have it for our lunch..
And I get the part of cutting the whole chicken into a pieces.. ugh I don't like this..
Suddenly Momo came and check on me..
She grabs both of my hand from back and shows me how to cut the chicken in a right place..

"Here you see, this is the part that you should put your knife in between and cut it, Like this" she said as she keeps holding my hand and I felt really uncomfortable with that because other student might look at us and its unfair that Momo treat me different.. since she have a feelings for me.. so I move and..
"I can do it myself, Sunb-" I said as I don't know that she got a little scratch by the knife because I am forcing her to let me do this alone..
She pull her hand away as she wanted to check on it but..
"Are you okay?" Lisa came and grab her hand.. she sucked out the blood from Momo's hand..

I look at Momo who is pale... and her expression change so much..
"You should be careful next time, Myoui!" Lisa glare at me as she pulled Momo away from the kitchen..
"Are you okay?" Suddenly someone grab my shoulder
"I am okay, it is just unintentionally.." I said as Rose Nodded at me
"I know, be careful" she said smiling at me..
Is Momo okay? Why Lisa sounds so mad? What the hell is going on.. I didn't do it intentionally..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...