Peach

Mina's POV

She drive me home.. as she followed me into my home..being annoying and distrub my date with Chaeng.. just for her uniform what a girl..
I slam her car door and walk fast to the lift as she run to me and grab my bag..
"Why you seems so annoyed? I send you home.. should say thank you" she said as I ignored her.. going up by the lift to my place and she followe me inside..
"Wait here.. I will laundry it" I said as she grabs my hand..
"I will borrow your kitchen.. cook for lunch?" She said
"I just have lunch with Chaeng" I said as she let my hand go..

"Choose lisa for your assistant.. I am not interested" I said
She looks at me and walks towards me..
"Why? You don't want to me a best student in school?" She asked..
"Being your assistant can make me a best student? What theory is that?" I said as she nodded
"Because I am a best one.. I can choose the next best one" she said as I walks away ignoring her..

I go to bath room and have a wash up then dressed up to a casual clothes.. I walk to the laundry room and wash her uniform..
I put on the timer as I walk to where Momo is.. she is really cooking something..
"Why you didn't eat this avocado.. it will broken soon" Momo looks at me..
"I dont like it" I said as Momo shake her head..
" then why you bought it" she mumbles
"Sana who bought it for me" I said as she didn't answer me and I walk to check on the uniform..

Momo's POV

I made an avocado Salad.. as I prepare the food.. Mina is still with the uniform.. I Walk to her with a plate of it..
"Here, try it" I said as I extend my hand while she is leaning to the wall looking at the laundry machine..
"You can have it all, I said I don't like avocado" she said... I walk towards her and trap her between my hand.. I place the plate on the laundry machine..
"Playing hard to get girl, I never found one like you" I said as she stare at me trying to push me away.. I take an avocado and place it on my mouth..

I chew it infront of her.. and look into her eyes..
"Be a chef that not picky on food" I said as I grab the avocado again feed her.. she take it with her lips but still she is hesitate to eat it
"Maybe this will taste better" I said as I lean towards her and take the rest of avocado on her mouth.. she freeze on her spot as I didn't stop to take a chance to kiss this beautiful girl..
She suddenly grab my collar and grip it tight..
I started to enter into her mouth as she give me a way in.. kissing me back passionately.. I thought she hate me.. why she kiss me back?

*beep*
Suddenly the laundry machine timer alert as Mina open her eyes wide and push me away.. breaking the kiss.. glaring at me while I give her a smirk..
"Taste good right? Avocado?" I asked her as she slaps me once on my cheeks..
And she push me away and take care of the laundry..
"Yaa why you slap me.. I am your senior.." I said as I hold my cheeks
"You take an advantage to kiss me? You use me for yourself before.. no.. alot of time.. why? What do you want from me, Momo sunbaenim?" She glare at me..

"Why suddenly you are mad at me?" I asked as she take the avocado salad plate out the laundry room.. I followed her out..
"I like you, Mina" I said as she stops her steps and turn to look at me
"I like you, be my girlfriend?" I asked confidently as she sighed
"That is what you said to every girl? Then you think tomorrow I will be crying and beg over you to come back to me? Good trick.. no..date this avocado you playgirl" she said.. rejected me.. wow first time a girl reject me.. amazing scene..of my life..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...