Lovage

Mina's POV

I walk to the windows using my stick to help me walks as I wanna look at the stars at night..
I just lost.. didn't know why.. and what to do.. there is no reply from Momo these 3 days.. even there no single call from her..I didn't understand her.. I want to go out from hospital immediately so I can see her.. but Sana always said I need more rest so I can walk like usuall again..
It was hard.. everynight.. nust admiring my phone waiting for a call from her..
Did I do anything wrong?.. I just Miss you Momo.. u don't miss me? Why you didn't came here? To see me..

You said you love me.. I remember back then.. I remember the nights you called me baby.. and you say that you love me.. then why now I am now here alone..
I really miss you.. I need you here.. by my side.. where are you?..

Sana's POV

I walks in Mina's room as I see her looking out the windows.. not even aware I was there.. I walks to the table and place the food there as I hear Mina's crying sounds.. my hearts break more to hear that she is crying almost everyday.. because of Momo.. I have tried to reach Momo for her.. even go to her house.. but Jeongyeon said she doesn't want to talk.. I don't understand why until I heard Tzuyu talks to Chae yesterday..

"You shouldn't use her weakness to push her away from Mina" Tzuyu said
"But its the truth.. you know.. she is a player and I want her to realize that.. she doesn't deserve people love .. especially Mina's sincere love" Chae said as I walks to them..
"What you guys talking about?" I asked as they startled..
Then Tzuyu told me all about Momo and her hemophobic.. also Chae who hates Momo for being such a player..

I couldn't say it to Mina at this time she suffer like this.. I just can comfort her.. again and again telling her everything gonna be alright..
I walks towars the crying girl and hugs her from back..
"Why the penguin cry?" I said as I stroke her hair .. she turn back and hugs me thight crying on my shoulder..
"The stars is too beautifull and make me cry" she lied..obviously..
"Ohh shhh don't cry Mina.. a star is just a star.. don't cry" I said as she looks at me..
"I know its a star.. and its just a star" Mina said as we both giggled..

A lame joke.. of mine.. at.. least I can make her giggles.. for a second..

The next day

Momo's POV

I open my phone.. as I scroll my notification.. I got so much calls from Mina.. Ignore it as I open my gallery..

 Ignore it as I open my gallery

I close my phone.. everything on it just reminds me of her.. couldn't fight this heart anymore..

"Momo ya" suddenly Jeongyeon called me..
"You didn't want to see Mina? Today she will discharge from hospital" she said
"No.." I said as she leave me and close the door..

I am glad she is okay now.. I sighed as I take my phone again..

I take my coat and walks out my house

I take my coat and walks out my house.. wanna take a fresh air..
I look around the way.. taking a bus to a random place.. as I am stopping in a building..
"Seoul Hospital" wait.. the hell I am here..
I turn away as I walks away but.. I see Mina and Sana is walking out the hospital.. with Chaeng and Tzuyu..
I run to the behind wall .. avoiding them..

I take a peek on them as I look at Mina.. what a relief.. she is fine now.. still beautifull.. great to see her fine..
I walks away as suddenly..
"Sana.. did you tell Momo I will be discharge today?" Mina said as I freeze for sometimes then I wear my hood covering my face and walks faster..
"No.. but I told Jeongyeon" Sana said..
"Sorry Mina" I mumbles..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...