Water

Mina's POV

The class ended as we have our team work practice before the competition.. I go to the locker and walks to the toilet after..
When I go to the toilet I meet Rose there.. with Lisa..
"You should just Move on.. stupid" Lisa said as they look startled when I enter.

"Guess I am interupting a secret conversation?" I said as Lisa cough..
"No Mina.. haha" Rose said as I enter and done my business there..
After I done I walk out the toilet as followed by Rose.
"Wanna go home together? We are on the same way back home" she said
"Sure.. Rose.." I said as walk but suddenly Lisa called Rose..
"Rose ah.. you left you wallet.." Rose turn back and take it.
While I wait for her..

Then when Rose came back I start walking but..
"Yaa Minaa.. be carefull!!" I heard Rose shout as I slip on the floor because its slippery by the spill water..
But when I am about to fall I see Momo infront of me walking fast towards me.. but she stop when I felt my hand pulled by someone.. as she catch me pull me away as we bump into the wall.. her back is bump to the wall as I bump on her.. she hold my waist.. as I look at her..

"Are you okay? Mina?" She is Chaeyoung.. she smile with her sweet dimple.. as I look at her..
"I am Fine... thanks" I said as we are still in this awkward position.. but out of sudden..
"WHOO THE HECK SPILL THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF ME!!!" Momo shout as everyone stare at her.. but she looks at me with fire on her eyes.. I just realize I was with Chaeng when my girlfriend is watching..

I break off from Chaeng as Momo point her finger on someone while everyone is in silent and freeze..
"You.." she said as I look at who she is point to.. its a girl from Jeongyeon class I think..
Then suddenly someone came in front of Momo..
"Its Me.. its not her.. don't blame her" Jennie said..
"Clear up this mess shit.." Momo said as she storm off the place..

"Yaaa.. are you crazy?" Suddenly Rose came to Jennie
"What do you mean?" Jennie ask
"Let it go.." Rose said as the random girl come to Jennie and Rose..
"Stupid Jen.. it was me.. why you say its you" the girl said
"Cause I hate her rude personality Jisoo.. it makes me sick" Jennie said..
"Sssttt stop it guys.. let just clean this shit together" Lisa came break the ice..

"Hey.. are you okay right?" Chaeng ask me as I turn to her..
"Yeah.. thanks to you.. but I have to go.." I said but Chaeng grab my hand..stopping me..
"You should treat me a lunch for saving you, deal?" She said as I look at her sighing..
But I have to talk to Momo.. is she jealous?
"Hey? Deal? I will send you home after.. I promise" Chaeng said as she smile at me..
I couldn't reject it as I nodded.. but when I am on the way.. I text Momo..

Mina : hey, you alr home? Wanna hang out later?
Seen

Damn.. I think she is mad..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...