Milk

Mina's POV

She drives me home and walk me until my door with her umbrella..
"Shouldn't you ask you guest for visit? Or say thanks?" She said as I ignore her and get my door key.. open up my door as I enter my home..
I wanna close the door but..
She slipped her hand in between the door..
"Aghh.. hey.. you hurt me" she whines as she push the door and get inside of my house in a flash..
"What are you doing?" I ask her as she smile at me with that pervert looks..
"Why? I just wanna visit your home.. its cold outside.. you don't even ask me to have something warm?" She said
"Then what you want? As a thank you I will make it this time" I said as she smirk
She walks closer to me as she extended her both hand ready to hugs me..

"Something warm?" She said as I grab her both hand..
"Yeah, wait there" I said as I push her hand away as I go to kitchen making some hot chocolate milk for both of us..
"Can I have a phone charger? I am out of battery" she shouted as I walk fo her with our drinks..
I place the drink on the table and get the phone charger for her..
"Here.. you can charge your phone and go home aftet this" I said as I wanna go to my room but she hold my hand stopping me..
"Its Rude to leave your guest alone in living room" she said as she pulled me to sit beside her..

I take a seat beside her as she grab her drink and taste it..
"You are good at this, but you should make it creamier" she said commenting on the drink I made..
"This already creamy" I taste my drink as I don't feel there is something wrong with it..
"Yeah but its more delicious if you make it creamier" she said as I grab the TV remote and turn on the TV since its awkward..
She can't stop looking and staring at me like a pervert..
"Minaa" she called me as I look at her..
"Why?" I asked as she giggled
"Why are you so cute?" She said as it make me freeze.. what is that? Flirting?

"You can't flirt with me.. it won't works Momo-ssi" I said as she grab my hand
"Hey I am not flirting.. thats the fact.. you make me want the drink more" she said as I look at her in confused
"What?" I asked as she giggled
"You have a moustache" she said as I feel embarrased and take the tissue wanna to wipe my mouth but she grabs my hand stopping me from doing it..
"You don't need that.. I will help you" she said as she lean towards me and kiss me..
I freeze on my spot as she is kissing me playfully..
I grab her shirt wanna push her away but she grip my hand and don't stop what she is doing..

She enter my mouth as I close my eyes letting her to kiss me.. I don't know why she feel so soft and so lovely.. my heart can't stop jumping around feeling how we have a passionate kiss..
She slipped her hand on my neck turning me around as we both losing our breathe..
"I never found a girl like you" she said as she stare deep into my eyes
She lean towards me again and start to kiss me again.. I don't know what is wrong with myself.. I can't deny her.. as I touch her lips..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...