Egg

Mina's POV

I was so tired after class dissmissed.. tomorrow will be our competition.. but I grateful that I don't lost my stars again as I win one star from being well in the teamwork from Momo..
I hope I can do well tomorrow we will win the competition..
I take my bag at the locker as everyone already left but not Momo who is standing on her kitchen reading some books seriously..
I walks towards her as I realize that she is making a drink looking at some receipts..

"I thought a good chef didn't look at books anymore" I tease her..
"Hmmm.. who said that?" She said as she mixed up her drink.. I don't know what kind of drink is that.. its looks weird..
"Whats that?" I asked as I look at her drinks..
"Why? Its a veggies juice" she asked as she gulps on it..
"You didn't make it for me?" I tease her as she keeps drink on it and walks towards me..

Then she hand me the glass..empty..
"Yaaa.. Momo.. its empty already" I said as she holds my waist pulling me closer to her and hold my cheeks..
She kissed me out of the blue..
As I can taste the bitter of the juice she just drank.. with a greeny smell.. I push her away.
"Oh gosh.. I don't like that taste" I said
"You don't like me to kiss you?" She tease..
"Not after you drink that" I said
"I thought you want it before" she said  as she take a water and give it to me..

"As a chef.. you should like everything you cook.. every little taste.. sweet.. salty.. spicy.. or bitter.. you should handle it Myoui.. don't be a baby" she said as she looks at me..
"But I am your baby" I said smirking at her..
"Big baby" she said as she pinch my nose..
"Lets go home.. I will send you home" She said as she holds my hand and walks out the class..

She sends me home as I still wanna be with her so I made a reason that I want her to teach me more about cooking before the competition tomorrow.. as my parents already leave this morning..
"Aren't you feel tired Mina?" She asked as I shake my head..
"What you wanna me to teach you then?" She asked as she take the apron and wrap it on me..

"I want to eat hmmm..kimchi fried rice" I said.. I can make it.. but I just want her to be with me.. lame reason.. as I know she will scold me for sure..
"Kimchi fried rice? Yaa.. you serious? You can't cook it? How can you even get in the school" she said as she glare at me and she just finger slap my forehead..
"Aigoo this girl.. just tell me you are lazy and as me to cook for you" she said as I rubb my forehead
"Yaaa it hurts" I said as she giggle..

She walks towards the fridge and prepare the ingrediets while I sit at the kitchen stall looking at my cool chef girlfriend cooks for me..
"Last year.. who won the teamwork competition?" I asked as she is busy cutting the kimchi..
"Umm who do you think is the winner?" She asked as she is doing the cooks with fast and smooth.. washing the rice..
"You" I said as she looks at me..
"You that sure?" She said as she put the rice to the rice cooker..

"Yeahh.. my girl is so professional" I said
"Yeah its me.. but Me and Jeongyeon is the winner.. but we did the second compete and I won" she said as we wait for the rice to cook.. she wash her hand and walks to me..
"So Jeongyeon is your biggest rival?" I asked
"Yeah for 3 years..my first year.. I won.. second year she won.. and the third I get to won again.." she said
"But I will make us won this year" I said
"You that sure? You works so slow like penguin lost her mom" she said she tease me and smile..
"Penguin is not that slow.. they are cute" I said as Momo smile..
I never been this happy to see the rude girl smile happily at me..
"Like my girlfriend?" She asked as she lean towards me as she wanna kiss me..
I close my eyes but..
"The rice is already cooked" I open my eyes as I look at momo who is teasing me..I pout as she giggles..
"You..." I said as she laugh at me..
"Lets eat first Miss Myoui" she said as I help her to cook..

After we have our meals I am washing the dishes while Momo cleaning my kitchen..
"Excuse me.. let me wash my hand" she said as I let her wash her hand but.. she spark the water to my face.
"Yaaaa Hirai" I shoutes as I take my revenge..
We keep playing with the water as we make my kitchen back into mess..
"You gonna clean this shit don't you" I said as she laugh..
"You are swearing at me Mina? How dare" I said as she hold me bridal style and put me to sit on the dinning chair while she is cleaning all the mess..

"Done.. but you should lend me a shirt.. I can't go home like this" she said as she put off her soaked shirt..
"Yaaa why you puf it off here.. there is the damn bathroom there" I said
"As if you look at my body for the first time" she said
"But still..." I feel my cheeks is burning..
"Why are you red?" She walks towards me with her half naked body..
I close my eyes as I felt her infront of me..
She pecks my lips..
"You are cute when you shy" she said as I open my eyes..
"Oh god where the clothes" I said as I turn look away..
"Then lend me one" she said as I push her away and walks to my room with her follow behind..

I go to my wardrobe and search for clothes that might fit her.. but suddenly I felt a pair of hand on my waist and hugs me tight..she kiss my neck from back..
"Momo" I moan as she doesn't stop..
I turn back as she push me to the wall and hold my hand.  She put her lips on mine .. as I hold her letting her do what she wants to me..
I miss this feeling..to touch by her..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...