Lasagne

Momo's POV

Our eyes meets for seconds as I suck her finger.. I don't know why that her stare make me so weam now.. I lead her to the sink as I wash her hand.. taking the medical kit and wrap a band aid to her hand..
"You still clumsy don't you?" I ask her as her cheeks burn red..
"I thought you going to graduate this year Chef Myoui" I tease her as she is annoyed and pull her hand away of me..

"Im still human.. that make mistake tho" she said as she continue to cut the onion... helping me..
While I see she is strunggle with her dress.  I took another apron and wrap it around her...
"Thanks" she said as I grab a hair tie and tie her hand making her startled..
"What kind of cheff with that messy hair?" I said as she turn around and point the knife on me as I put my hand up freezing..
"Stop teasing me don't you?" She said as she glared at me..

Mina's POV

"Don't ..p..play with knife Mina"  she said as she grab my wrist while I give her a giggled
"Why are scared of knife.. you said you are chef" I tease her as she sighed..
"What.. I am not scare.. who scared of knife" she said cutely and she walks away continue her cooks..

We done cooking as all people gather at the dinning room as Momo serve the meals..everyone amazed at Momo's dishes..
"Not amazed that she is our American Chef" Jeongyeon said as Momo pull the chair beside me
"Not funny Jeong" she said as we start to dig in the food..
Momo cut the lasagne on the pot as she gave it to me.. put it on my plate..
"Lets eat" Jihyo said as we start to eat..

I take a first bite of the food as I couldn't even speak by the taste.. I look at Momo.. as she is chewing her food..
"Why? Taste bad?" She asked as I shake my head and look at my plate..
"Its good" Sana said as Momo looks at her..
"Daebak" Jihyo said
"Our Chef Hirai never fail the taste" Jeongyeon said as I steal a glance at Momo who is now feeling shy with her cheeks being tomato..
"Taste amazing" I said as I quitely said to her as she stare at me..
"Because you help me.. and I always remember that I cook for person I love" Momo said as we both looks at each other..

"What is with that stare Minaa.. Momo" Jeongyeon said as I turn around and continue to eat..
"Nothing bitch stop teasing just eat" Momo said as I giggled..
What's going with us.. this is kinda awkward..

Momo's POV

After meals and a friendly talks for a while they have to leave as..
"Let's go Mina" Sana said pulling her towards the door.. for some reason I felt sad.. she's gonna leave that early..
"Wait... stay for while more.. I can taje you home" I blurred out as Sana looks at Me and Mina..
"Fine... if you dare to do anything to her.. I will sure kill you" Sana said whisper on my ear..
"Yes .. I will take a responsibility" I said they left.. Mina not saying anything as she just agree for having time more together..

I still wanna talk to her about all the things happen with me and us...
But we both sitting at the sofa with awkward silents with a huge gap towards each other..
"Mi-" "Mo-" we both said together makes us giggle..
"You first" I said as I let hee talks
"Umm.. why we are not talking but u ask me to stay? Its awkward" Mina said as I look at her shy..
"Umm sorry I will talk then" I said as  I look at her..

"Mina.. are you in a relationship now? I mean you have crush on someone?.. just asking..hmm not important anyway.. let it go" I said..
The hell stupid Momo why you ask that kind of question...
"Im not in a relationship.. for 3 years.. but I have a crush on someone" she said.
"Whoo?" I ask in curious as I look at her..
"Chef.. Hirai Momo" she said as I freeze..
Mina move closer to me..
"Me?.. but Mina we..I had hurt you so much why" I tremble as Mina suddenly cupped my face and peck my lips..
"Cause I never love anyone else.. after you.  And the things that happend between us.. is not our fault.." she said
"But Mina... I.." I hesitate as she carres my cheeks..
"Why don't we start it again? Hirai?" She asked as my heart gonna burst in a second..
This is not a dream right..
"S...should we,?" I tremble as Mina giggles but then I seal our lips together.. paying for the day I miss her so damn much..
I regret.. that I leave her.. I was stupid.. but I am not a coward anymore..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...