Cranberries

Momo's POV

My head keeps whispering me.. the words that make me wake up madly..
As I open my eyes I was in my room.. I look at the clock it was 7 PM..
Last time.. I wasn't here..
"Minaa" I get up from my bed as Suddenly Jeongyeon come in my room..
"Calm down.. you need to rest Momo" she said..
"Where is Mina?" I ask as I walks to her..
"She is okay.. she is in hospital..after what happened.. there are her friend take care of her.." Jeong said as I grab my coat..

"Where you gonna go?" Jeong ask me as I walks passed by her but she grab my coat and push me back..
"Momo.. come to your sense..you can't go there" she said
"Why? I wanna see my girlfriend" I said as she grabs my collar..
"And if you go there.. you gonna collapse again.. remember that you have a hemophobic.. now.. the more people know it.. the more you can't get what you want.. Chef Hirai" Jeong said

"Wake up Momo.. you are here.. I help you to cover all the shit.. and you want just break it all?" Jeong said as she get out of my room and slam the door..

I realize now.. I can't do anything with my condition.. why? Why I have to have this hemophobic on me..
I can't even see a blood.. how can I protect people I love..
Why..
"Whyyyyyy??!!"

Jeongyeon's POV

I heard Momo scream as a glass break sounds.. I run back to her room.. seeing her sitting on the ground with everything scattered around.. she gets up and mess everything infront of her.. breaking everything on her way..
I run to her and grab her.. but she push me away and start to throwing things.. I grab her collar again as I slap her hard..
"Will you stop?" I shouted at her making her fall to the ground sitting there crying with her hand fulll of scars and.. its bleeding..
I grab a clothes and wrap her hand with it but Momo take it away.
"Yaaa" I shout at her as she looks at her hand full of blood after punching everything and the mirror..
"Cowards this is just a blood whyyy?" She said as she looks at her hand as she hit her own head with hee other hand..
"Yaaa Hirai Momo.. come to you sense" I grab her cheeks and pull her into hugs.. and let her cry her tears out...

Its not the first time I see Momo like this.. the second time after her Mom.. now Mina..
Momo used to feel insecure at her house when she is still young.. her mom was a good chef.. thats why she wanna be a chef like her mom.. but no one was there to support her cause her dad is a jerk.. he never love Momo and her mom.. he always came home drunk and abuse her mom with harsh.. making Momo trauma.. as one day.. Momo is the one who witness her mom death in a spot..
Thats why she has a hemophobic.. the trauma of losing people she loves the most covering in blood..

My parents is the one adopt her.. as she stay with us.. we became a family..and from that I want her to smile again.. reaching dream.. so we got into the culinary school together.. its hard for her..cause of her phobia.. but we did eveeything to cover it.. until now..
Thats why Momo never really be herself all of this time.. she is rude.. she is careless .. she is not Momo I know until she found Mina.. I could see her smile again.. but.. now.. the things we doesn't want to happened is just happening again..

The reason Momo doesn't want to fall in love.. is just that she is afraid she lost the one who she love.. then Mina came to her and she couldn't resist the fate that the love is plant inside her heart to Mina..
That the love inside her is raising..and growing and the end hurt her again..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...