Author Note

Hi guys!
*u can skip this if you don't wanna read the unimportant feelings of me lol*

I am just wanna be thankful for all my reader here, my friend and everyone who support me from first time..
It has been 2 years and a half almost 3 years.. I write here..

Honestly.. I ever think to give up on writing and not to continue my story.. because of the hard pressure of my schedule.. I have to manage my time well.. even don't have time to rest sometimes.. but deep in my heart.. I still love to write.. I still thinks that I have you guys to support me and waiting for me..

I felt the feeling of being a writer now.. even just a wattpad author.. we are just write out the story we create in our mind to share to the reader..
We didn't get paid for it and we still love to share it.. even sometimes we got annoyed from some people who are pushing us to update.. update and please update.. we understand that you guys are curious about the story line.. and I always inform on my profile if I couldn't update for the time.. and I thankful for people who are willing to wait *doesn't mean I hate you guys for pushing me for update* .. I am not hating you guys for that..but sometimes that can be the things that make me think that I have a responsibility to done it.. cause I hate leaving things not complete..

Besides that, we.. author also can run out of ideas that make us stuck in the way..so we need more time to think about interesting story line to add..
Author is still human who makes mistake, my English is not good.. so please be understand with my twist word.. typo and also my grammar..
Also.. we.. author.. is a human that have other things to do in our life... we work.. we study.. we socialize.. so that is why I am apologizing that I couldn't update alot.. except in my free time..

With a short of imagination at a first time to write here.. I never known that you guys will like my story and start to supporting me.. just unpredictable thinks happened to me..
I am a reader.. that became a writer.. and its becomes my hobby now..
I love people who write their opinion and reaction to each of my chapter somehow it kinda feels good to know that people like what we write.. and I never forgot about my silent reader.. I know you are there too and thank you so much for reading my story..so I am just saying...
Thank you so muchhh for all the support.. thank you for loving my works.. and Twice..

And....

Gonna give you guys surprise..

Guess yourself 😜