Tea

Mina's POV

Being an early bird again.. going to school when people still not being here.. I go in the class as I can't believe what I see.. Momo fell a sleep in this kitchen.... this girl.... she really try so hard foe praticing the competition.. I put my bag in my locker and walk to her.. she still doesn't realize I am here.. I go to my kitchen and make her a tea..
I place it on her kitchen counter where she is lying with her hand on it..
She is cute.. when she is sleeping.. ugh... so many dirty plates here..

I go to the sink and wash it for her.. this is alot.. she even throw the innocent food here.. this girl.. why she always throw the food she cooked even mine..
I check on her but.. in a flash she is not here.. eh? Where is she going? Suddenly?
Why so creepy?
I finished washing rushly.. I wanna search for that girl.. where did she go.. I turn back as suddenly Momo is infront of me..
"Everytime.. in the kitchen.. use your apron" she said as she put the apron on me.. lean towards me and tied it..
"Next time, Don't do the things which is not your task.. You are here to be a chef.. not to be a dish washer.. understand?" She scold me...

"Hmm.. shouldn't you say thanks to me?" I rolled my eyes and walk away from her..
"Thank you..." she said suddenly stop me from walking..
"For the tea" she continue as I turn back and look at her who is sipping on her tea..
"But.. this is too thick.. Mina.." she said as I confused..
"The tea.." she said as I sighed why eveeything I do is just wrong for her.
"Then make it yourself" I strom off as I go to locker room.. wait there until the class begin..

Momo's POV

She is the first person who dare to talk back to me.. I wonder if she will stay here for long.. cause I am so hard to handle.. and she is too soft for being here.. this school is competition.. that is what I ever felt..
"Okay guys, today's theme is.. your favourite food.. people usually have theie favourite food.. but it is not what the things they cook for theirselves.. so try to cook your favourite food..no time limit today.." I said as they started to go to the ingredients storage..
"Sunbae, is it okay if we cook the international dish.. I mean my favourite food is from Thai" Lisa asked me
"Yes, you should have a try" I said as she nodded

I checking on the guys as I found the annoying girl being confused..
I walk to her as she is looking at the ingredients in a blank..
"You are not going to stare at it until tomorrow, right?" I look at her as she is ignoring me..
"Myoui Mina" I shouted as she is startled while the other look at me..
"The other get to continue, Mina.. why don't you answer me?" I asked
"Eh? Sorry what did you say?" She asked as I sighed..
"Nevermind.. stop damn staring at that things.. take the things you need and cook" I said as ai wanna walk away but she stops me by pulling my shirt.

"Sunbae, what if my favourite things don't need to be cook anymore?" She asked as I am confused.. I look at her wanted to shouted at her but I stop when I look at the things she takes..Ketchup....
"That things?" I asked as I point the ketchup she is hugging..
"How you will eat that? Drink it? You must have a things to do with that ketchup, Mina" I said as I shake my head while the girl is still confused..
"I eat everything with ketchup" she said..
"Aisshhh.. then cook anything with that" I get annoyed as I walk away leaving her and checking on the other student..

Mina's POV

"You can make an egg roll then use the ketchup" suddenly someone come to me as I see that is Rose..
"I never know there is someone who likes ketchup so much" Rose said
"Yeah, kekeke I love it.. ketchup is my life.. anyway.. thanks for the idea" I said to Rose as she smile..
"Good luck Mina" she said as I nodded.
"You too Rose" I said as I start to take othed ingredients for the egg roll.. and start to cook the food..hope it turned well..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...