Macaroon

Mina's POV

Tzuyu drive me and Sana to Momo place as we will have a dinner as Momo promise to cook for us..
I feel nervous suddenly.. after a long time I haven't taste Momo cooked dish..also she is just getting my nerves up cause she looks more charming now.. more beautiful.. and still hot..
"Yaa Myoui Mina.. till when you gonna stay there?" Sana shouted at me as it makes me come to my sense that we already arrived at Momo place..

I get out the car as me, sana and Tzuyu enter Momo's house.. we knock on the door as someone open the door..with a smile on her face..
"Myoui Mina.. Chou Tzuyu.. and You Sana?" Jeongyeon said as she hugs us..
"How are you guys?" She asked as we smile at her..
"Fine" Tzuyu said
"Haven't change Chou Tzuyu" Jeongyeon said as she wrap her hand around Tzuyu and pull her inside..
Nothing is weird cause Jeongyeon choose Tzuyu for the best in her class..
Thats why they are close to each other..

"Jeongyeon ah.. who is that?" Someone shout as I see a girl with bunny teeth come walk to us
"Momo's friend and Mine" Jeongyeon said as we bow
"Ehmm this is Nayeon my Girlfriend" Jeongyeon said as she is being shy..
"Nice to see you guys" Nayeon said
"So which is a couple here?" Nayeon tease us as Sana looks at Tzuyu..
While Tzuyu is rubbing her nape..
"Sana and Tzuyu is together babe" Jeongyeon said as Nayeon look at me..
"How about you...?" Nayeon said as Jeongyeon glare at her..

"She iss...-" Jeongyeon about to said something while suddenly Momo appear beside me..
"Ohh guys here" Momo said as she looks at me smiling..
"Ohh I know noww" Nayeon said as Jeongyeon shut her mouth..
"Umm I will prepare the meals.." Momo said as suddenly the bell is ringging again as Jeongyeon open it..

"Why suddenly asking me here? I will kill you if nothing important bitch" a familiar sound heard as Momo walks towards the door..
"Am I not important for you thomas train?" Momo said as Jihyo widen her eyes..
"Yaaaaa Hiraiii Momo" shw shout as I felt my ear hurt..
She runs and jump on Momo hugging her tight..

"Ugh.. Jihyo ahh.. uhuuwekk" Momo cough..
"You are hugging me too thight bitch" Momo said ad Jihyo let her off..
"Yaa where the hell you going for 3 years?" Jihyo shout at Momo
"Don't need to shout.. you are loud.. I will explain later.. why you miss me that much?" Momo said as I feeling kinda tickling by that words
"Ehm" I fake a cough as Momo and other looks at me..
"W..why.. you guys look at me? Something wrong? I.. I am just thirsty" I said as I see Momo smirks..

"Hey guys.. long time no see" Jihyo greet us as she let off Momo..
"I will cook.. you guys wait here" Momo said as we wait at the living room talking about stuff going on ..
But I am just can't stay still looking towards the kitchen.. there is a girl who pulling her selvees.. wearing her apron.. and tie her hair up.. ready to cook...
I feel my heart beat fast as I look at her.. couldn't believe that I am still shaken by her charm..

I get up and walks to Momo who is cooking ..
"Need help? Chef Momo?" I asked as  she stop and look at me..
"Its okay Mina" she said as I sighed I look at the uncut onion..
I took knife and help her without her agreement..
"I said its okay Mina..you can have fun there.. I promise to cook for you guys" Momo said as she looks at me
"Its okay.. I feel like my hand can't stay still in the kitchen" I said
"Umm okay becareful" Momo said as suddenly I slice my hand lil..
"Ouch" I mumbles as I look at my fingers.. I just cut it..
"Yaaa.. I told you to be careful.. clumsy.." she takes my hand and look at it..
Its bleeding and now she is okay with it.. I still can't believe how though is she fighting with herself back then..
She sucks the blood on my finger as I freeze..
Our eyes meets for seconds..
And by that I realize.. I still in love with her....and I just fall deeper inside now..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...