Charcoal

Mina's POV

I walk out the class with tears couldn't stop falling on my cheeks.. couldn't believe what Momo said.. everyone is staring at me on my way walk out the building..
Couldn't help the pain on my chest..
I fall on my knee on my ways as I heard someone run towards me..
"Mina yaa.. you okay?" I look at her
"Rose ah" I said as she sigh and pulled me into a hug..

Rose send me home as soon as I arrived at my house.. I throw myself to bed.. I still can't believe Momo say those words to me.. what she said is all a lie? She said I am the first girl she love sincerely.. and now she said she never love me or anyone.. but that not make sense when she even doesn't want us to date in public cause she is afraid people will hurt me.. I stop crying as I dial Sana..

I called her to came to my place as I told her everything Momo said to me..
But Sana just sighed...
"Why you are not saying anything?" I asked
"Because I don't know what to do too my baby girl.. I am sorry.." she said as she hugs me..
Isn't this all feel weird? Like even Sana who is talkative and always give me a comfy or solution now just being silent..
"Sana.. there must be.. something with Momo right?" I ask Sana as I look inti Sana's eyes..

Sana's POV

"I.. I don't know.. how could I know Minaaa" I said as I feel really bad keeping the truth that Momo has a hemophobic.. cause I respect her to tell Mina herself.. and I never expect this will ended like this.. that stupid Momo.. why she runs from her problem and take Mina with her as a victim..

After leaving Mina house.. I walk to Momo house as I wanna knock.. but suddenly Momo comes out..
She looks at me ignorancely as she wanna walks away like if I am not there.. that rude bitch..
"Myoui Mina..." I said as she stop herself...
"Why.. don't you told her the truth.." I said as she turn back and look at me in confused yet shaking.. her hand was shaking a bit..
"Who are you?" She ask as I couldn't believe she doesn't remember me at all.. the rude brat

"I am Mina's best friend.. we met at her house once" I said as she looks at me.. her eyes.. it looks like she is scare of something..
"What you mean by telling her truth?" She aske as she take a step fowars to me..
"Your hemophobic.. why.. you didn't tell her? And you run from your problem.. making her as a victim.. what a coward" I said as she grabs my collar..
"H...how.. you know I have hemophobic?" She asked as she is trembling.

"Its not important where I got the information from" I said as she pulled me inside her house..
"Answer me.. who told you" she said as I sighed..
"Chaeyoung and Tzuyu" I said as she let off her grip on me..
She walks away from me as she grab her phone..
"Jeongyeon ah.. I need to talk..can I meet you" she said as she grab her coat..

"Yaaa Hirai Momo.." I shouted as she run off.. I run towards her and grab her coat..
"Sana.. yaa..for now.. can you just keep everything in a secret.. I beg you.." she said as she holds my hand
"Hmm o.. okay" I said as she get in the car..
"Yaaa but.. our Minaaaa.. take a responsibility bitch.. you hurt her" I shouted as she drive off..
Rude bitch.

And why she wanted to meet jeongyeon suddenly.. also ask me to keep it a secret?..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...