Garlic

Mina's POV

We all have done our cooking as Momo start to taste on our food, the bad things now is... I am the last one because she starts from back.. everyone cook the amazing food but me.. just an egg roll.. I don't know what will she say to me..hope that she doesn't throw away my food this time..
"Yeonji.. are you sure this is you favourite food? I didn't find any of this is tasty" Momo throw the fork to the sink.. causing a loud voice.. this evil..
"So far, Lisa's food is the best.." she said as she walks to Rose..
"What is this, hmm Roseanne?" She asked Rose as rose explain to her fluently..
Then Momo taste her food.. she smile..

"Good that you don't make me disappointed this time" Momo said as she walk to me.. she gulp on the water firsg before tasting mine..
"What is this, Mina?" She asked as she take the fork..
"An egg roll" I said as she sighed...
"Looks like scramble egg.. with ketchup" she said then she take my food and taste it..
"Too much oil" she glare at me and taste it more..
"Taste just like ketchup, Mina..." she throw the fork to the sink again.. disappointed..
"I can't understand you guys, even your favourite food... you guys still fail in cooking.. are you guys still wanna be a chef or not?" Momo shout at us.. she take my food suddenly..
"Making an egg roll? The simple things turn into a scramble egg..are cooking is playing game for you guys?" She said ready to throw away my food... I run to her and grab her hand stopping her..

"Sunbae, that is my favourite food, so what is wrong if it is nog match your taste, I know the food must be appealed well too.. but it is still food.. why you always throw away our food.. even if it is taste bad.. still we are learning.. just like you.. we still learn.. we make a mistake.. you are the one who said it.. cook with your heart and feelings.. this food is our feelings.. the love to our favourite food..if you throw it away.. thats mean that you don't appreciate all of us who is cooking here.. also the food.." I said as she looks at me.. our eyes is  fighting with each other..
"That is true what you said, but.. place yourself as a real chef now.. what if your food doesn't tasty? Looks awful? Do you think anyone want to eat it? They don't care how much is your effort and how you put all your heart while cooking if that food is just not tasty? Customer just want to be pleased by what they have bought..they don't care about us.. that is why I treat you guys like this.. still want to complain?" She looks as me as I let her hand go..

"Soon you guys will face the real situation.. if you can't survive here.. just get out" she continue as I take my food from her.. and get back to my place..
"The stars.. Lisa and Rose take it.. the rest will be reduce.. " Momo state as she left the class..
"You are crazy bitch" Yeonji suddenly push me
"Because of you we lose our damn star" Hyun joined
"Guys, that is not her fault.. she wants to help us with that arrogant sunbae.. stop blamming her" Lisa said
"If you don't want to lose youf stars, be a good cook.. not blamming someone who say the fact.." Rose continue as they leave..
"Don't mind them.. they are just envy " Rose said as she pat me..
"Thanks" I said as she smile..

I walk to take my bag and I just remember I must return that arrogant girl book..
I walk out the class and look around the school try to find Momo.. but I can't see her..
"Minaaaaaaa" Sana shouted as I stop my step.. she throw herself to me hugging me thight and try to kiss my cheeks but I avoid.
"Sanaaaa.. stopp.. why? What is it?" I asked as she got excited..
"Tzuyu.... I got her number" she said as she jumps around..
"How?" I asked
"I have my ultimate way.. haha" she giggled
"Hmmphh" I sighed
"Do you see Momo?" I asked Sana
"Momo? Why? She doesn't come to class? Why you asked me?" She said
"No, I have something to return to her" I said
"Momo is in my class with my mentor" suddenly a girl come and that is Chaeng.

"Cha..Chaeyoung?" I am surprise as she smile..
"You can go to my class if you wanna find her" she said as I nodded
"Thank you, Chaeyoung" I said as she smile..oh my god why she is so cute..
"Yaaa" Sana slap my shoulder making me stop looking at Chae like crazy..
"Aigoo Mina... I will ask for Chae number from Tzuyu for you later" Sana said
"Really?" I look at Sana as shs nodded
"You are the best" I hugs her as we both excited..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...