Pancake

Mina's POV

I go to the locker and take out the band aid as Momo sit on the chair looking around the kitchen..
"Here" I give her the band aid as she apply it to her finger..
"The kitchen still the same" Momo said as I sit beside her..
"Not really same when you are not here" I said as Momo looks at me..
"You are going too harsh to the guys you know.." Momo said
"Thats how it works anyway" I said as Momo give me a bottle of drink..

"Aren't you tired for screaming at them?" Momo giggles as I take the drink and drink it...
"I never know you will came back here" I said
"Yeah.. I am not dare comming back but I am just miss someone here..  and  thats why I am thinking to come back" she said as I look at her...
She looks at me with her eyes stare back into my eyes... my heart still beat for her like before.. its weird.. but its true.. no one.. still can replace her even she hurt me badly with that lie..

Momo suddenly put her hand on my head.. and stroke my hair..
"What a relief.. you are okay now.." she said as I felt my cheeks burning..
"Why are you red?" Momo asked as she carress my cheeks..
"J..just.. no.. let it go" I said as I avoid her stare..
"Mina ya... I am really sorry for everything before..." she said as I looks down and hols her hand..
"Me too. Sorry I am not aware of anything happenes to you.." I said
"Its not youe fault" Momo said as she smile at me..

"Minaaa yaaaaa... lets have lunch" someone shout as she enter the class making Momo startled and act awkward...
"Sanaa" I called her as she freeze on her spot looking at the person beside me and Tzuyu with that flat expression bump to her..
Momo gets up from her place as Sana shouted at her.
"Yaaaa Hirai Momo" Sana shouted as she gave the lunch box to Tzuyu and run to us...

"You bitch.. why are you just come back here and leave our Mina? And why even you back again? Wanna hurt her again? Fight me first" Sana said as I grab Sana and stop her
"Sana stop.. she already say sorry" I said as Sana glare at Momo..
"I will kill you if you make her cry again" Sana said as Momo just nodded
"Can we just have lunch?" Tzuyu coldly said as she walks to the table and start to unpack the lunch box..

"Where is your beatfriend Tzuyu?" Momo ask her..
"I don't know..umm... sunbae.. I am sorry for Chaeng behaviour towards you" Tzuyu said
"Don't call me Sunbae anymore.. just call me Momo" Momo said..
"Why you come back here so suddenly?" Sana ask Momo
"Because I done my theraphy and my college.. so I come back" Momo said
"Theraphy? College?" Sana asked in curious

"I guess you guys know I had hemophobic... and I cured it.. with theraphy" Momo said as I grab her arm..
"So.. thats why you just..-" I said as she cut her
"Yeah I am okay now with blood" Momo said
"You go to college?" Tzuyu asked
"Yeah I got my certificate as a chef now.." Momo said as I smile..
"Congrats" Tzuyu said
"Then I think Chef Hirai must cook for us?" Sana said as Momo rubbinh her nape
"Yeah she should treat us for her comeback" I tease Momo as she giggled
"Umm agree" Tzuyu said as we all looks at Momo
"Okay okay..  I will cook dinner for you guys tonight at.... my house" Momo said as we all laughed and have lunch together .

Never know that Momo will comeback.. she fight for her hemophobic and her dream then she come back here..
It was just like a dream I can see my first love again..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...