Dandelion

Mina's POV

I felt something on my nose.. as I wake  up startled with the things that put on me.. I grab it and pull it away.. as I look at it.. and oxygen pipe..
"Mina.. are you a wake" the girl beside me said as I turn to look at her..
"Chaeng" I called her as she holds my hands..
"What a relief.. you okay" she said as I look around.. down to where I am lying on.. my shirt.. and..
"Why I am here?" I said as I pull away from Chaeng..
"You didn't remember?" She asked as I felt a pain on my legs..
I pull off my blanket and see that my leg is wrap on a bandaid..

"Minaaa yaaaaaa" someone brags in the room as I realize I was in hospital..
Sana runs to me ans throw herself to me hugging me thight.. with Tzuyu come along with her..
"You okay? You look pale.." Sana said as I look at Tzuyu who's hand is wrap on a bandaid too.. I pull away and check on Sana..
"Are you okay?" I ask as she nodded..
"How's other people?" I ask aa I remember that there is a fire today at the competition..

"Sana ya.. where is... Momo?" I ask as Sana look at Tzuyu..
"Is she okay?" I asked as I turn to look at chaeyoung who is getting up from hee chair..
"She is okay.. don't worry about her.. you should rest more Mina" Chaeng said as I take my phone in the table.
I tried to dial Momo..
But what I can hear is just a beep sounds she didn't answer my call..

Mina:  Momo.. answer my call please.. are you okay? I am worried..

I text her as Chaeng and Tzuyu left me and Sana on my room..
"Why she doesn't come here?" I look at Sana
"Who?" Sana asked..
"Momo" I said sana just shake her head..
"Who take me here?" I asked as Sana sighed..
"Chaeyoungie.. the rack befall on you and the plate break with the glasses stab on your feet Mina yaa.. you lost so many blood and oxygen that time.. if there is no chaeyoung.. I don't know what I should do" Sana said

So.. its Chaeng who helps me.. then.. where is Momo..
"The others?" I asked Sana
"Everyone was okay they came out on time before the fire get bigger" Sana said
"You didn't see Momo?" I asked
"Mina yaa.. she is okay...don't be worried" Sana said as I try to move my feet.
"I feel uneasy now.. I want to see her" I said as I try to get up from my bed..
"Mina yaa.. are you crazy.. you should rest now... don't force yourself" Sana said as I feel my feet hurt so bad..

Momo's POV

Mina called me as I just can look at my phone... I am a coward.. like Chaeyoung said.. not even have a courage to see my girlfriend..not even can protect her.. Like I have too...
She text me as I read it.. she still worried about me.. who feel so useless being her girlfriend..
She called again.. and again as I lie on my bed trying to sleep.. couldn't even think that I am good enough from the first.. my phone suddenly said..
"Voice messages leave.. on the beep sound....... beeep.. Momoring.. where are you? I hope you are okay.. I am stil at the hospital.. I am okay now.. I miss you.. please answer my calls and at least tell me how are you.. I love you.. Momoringgg..goodnight..."
Soon after I heard that my head hurts.. fighting with my heart.. with a tears flow on my pillow..

Why it has to be me.. who always be useless when it comes to the person I love the most.. Mom.. I am sorry.. Mina too.  I am sorry.. I never be the one who can protect you guys..

Next 2 day

Jeongyeon's POV

"It has been two days.. she didn't want to eat.. I left the meals on her room and she didn't touch it at all" I said to Jihyo who came to see Momo..
"That bitch is crazy.. give it to me" Jihyo said as she snatch the plate of food from me and run to Momo's room..
"Yaa jihyo aa" I shouted at hee but she ignores me..
"Yaa you bitch.. why you don't want to eat? Want me to kill you?" Jihyo shouted at Momo as Momo look at her expressionless..

"I will feed you.. you have to eat bitch" Jihyo said as she sit beside Momo who looks pale..
"Ahhhh" jihyo feed her but Momo doesn't want as she turn around..
Jihyo was mad as she gets up and place the plate on the table beside her bed..
Jihyo slap Momo with her hand once making Momo glare at her..
"Did you just slap me?" Momo get up and look at Jihyo..
"Yes.. why? Look at yourself Momo ah.. you are not Momo I know" jihyo said
"Get out" Momo said but Jihyo just stay there..
"I don't want..until you eat" she said
"I don't want to eat.. get lost" Momo said as Jihyu pull her collar.. Momo grabs Jihyo hand
"Ya yaa guys" I said as they glare at each other..

"Why? See you don't even have energy to push me away.. in your mind is just Myoui Mina.. I thought you are a playgirl? Why now you fall in love with that weird girl?" Jihyo said as Momo eyes change...
"What did you just say? Weird? Girl?" She said as she wanna push Jihyo away but Jihyo push her to the bed..
"Wanna fight with me? With that hand? No energy.. come on bitch.." Jihyo said as I walks towards them..
"Can you guys stop?" I said as Momo grab her plate and eat like a miracle..
Jihyo looks at me..

But we realize.. Momo is just a broken glass..her tears now flow to her cheeks as she swallowed it with her food..
"Aren't you going too much for it?" I ask Jihyo..
"Thats the only way she will eat" Jihyo said as we leave her alone..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...