Caramel

Mina's POV

I walk out the kitchen after taking my stuff at the locker.. then I walk out from the school but the rain stop me.. I look at the sky which is crying as I stop at the lobby of the school..
I look for my bag for an umbrella but guess I  forgot to bring any..
"Its raining" someone come to me from the back as I look back..
"Hi, Chaeng" I greet her as she smile at me..
"I don't bring an umbrella.. I can't send you home.." she pout as she looks at the pouring rain..
"Thats so sweet of you Chaeng" I said as I blushed while she looks into my eyes..

"She can't send you home.. but I can" someone came and walk in between us breaking our stare..
Thats Momo..
"I have an umbrella.. I will send you home" she said as she open her umbrella as I look at her blankly..
I look at Chaeng as Momo grab my hand and pull me towards her.. she puts her hand around my shoulder..
"See you.. Son Chaeyoung" she said as Chaeng waves at me..
I look at Chaeng and waves while Momo pull me along with her leaving Chaeng..

"I can walk.. don't touch me" I said to Momo as I take her hand awat from me
"Shouldn't you be thankful to me?" She looks at me as we stop walking..
"I don't ask you to walk me home" I said
"I never said I will walk you home" she said
"Then don't" I said as she take a step closer to me while I walk backward
"What are you doing?" I asked as she keeps get closer to me until I bump into a car behind me.. that stop me from walking backward in this rain..
"I will take you home with that" Momo said as she poin the car behind me she open the car door for me and ask me to get in..

"Get in" she said as I get in the car.. as she close the door and get to the driver seat..
She looks at me for a while as I get annoyed
"What are you-" I wanna talk but she cut me as she lean towards me and...
She takes the seatbelt and put it on me..
"Safety" she said as she smirk..
"You shouldn't be so hard to get after what happend before Mina" she said
"I am not hard to get I just don't like you" I said
"You don't like me? Then you like Son Chaeyoung?" She asked as I look at her who is driving on the rain..

"That is not your business" I said
"That is my business, because you are my future girlfriend" she smirks as I glare at her.
"We are just a senior and junior.. a mentor and a student.. nothing more" I said
"But I will make it more Myoui.. you make me so curious with you" she said as I sighed
"You always curious with every girl" I said
"You can say that.. but I am not as curious as I am to you" she said as I don't answer her..
"I am about to teach you.. but you hurt me.. don't you feel really sorry for that?" She asked
"I already apologize for that" I said
"But you still act cold to me.. sound that you apologize in a force" she said

"I don't It was sincere.." I said
"Then, you should apologize well to me.." she said
"I am sorry to my mentor Hirai Momo for my clumsiness.. I will be careful next time" I said as I bow down..
"So, can I have a free dinner at your place" she said
"No" I said
"Why? Still playing hard to get?" She said as I ignore her..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...