Jelly

Mina's POV

I walk out the class suddenly I see Chaeyoung infront of me waving at me? Me? Huh? Really?
"Mina" she runs to me as I smile to her..
"How was your day?" She asked.
"Fine.. just annoying mentor.. like usual" I said
"Umm.. so.. how about having lunch together?" She asked as I felt like I get an electric shocked.. what? She just asked me to have a lunch with her? Really am I dreamming?
"But.. Sana-" she cut me..
"She is with Tzuyu.. Tzuyu told me to tell you" she said
"Ahh.. she must be happy" I mumbles as she grab my bag..
"So, let them be.. company me having a lunch then" she said as I smiled..

What is with today? Omg Chaeng ask me to have lunch with her....
She drove me to the restaurant and order some food there... still being nervous... you are eating your lunch with your crush... omg..
"Its a steak" I said as Chaeng nodded
"Yeah I am craving for that" she said as she take my plate .
"Wait.  I will cut it for you" she said as she cut the steak into pieces for me.. making the way easy for me to eat.. omg she is so sweet..
"Here" she give me back the steak that already cut..
"I wonder.. if there someone will got mad if I take you for lunch" Chaeng asked as I shake my head..
"No.. I am single" I blurred out as she giggle..
"Okay.. lets eat" she said as we eat the steak.
Omg I am going crazy.

"Where do you live? I Will send you home" Chaeyoung said as I smiled and tell her where I am living..

Momo's POV

I rushly go home and text Mina.. hmmm.. will she reply me?
Momo : hey myoui.. where r u?
Mina : whats matter?
Momo : I need my uniform back
Mina : I am still wearing it
Momo : then get change I have to take it
Mina  : why r u rushing.. I will wash it first
Momo : no I will
Mina : grrrrr.. wait until I get back home
Momo : where r u anyway?
Mina : abcd restaurant will get back soon I will text u later..

I go there in a rush seeing her with someone walking out the restaurant door.. I grab her hand as she stops..
"Sunbae" she looks at me as the student look at me and bow..
"Hi, Momo sunbae.. I am Son Chaeyoung" she said as I smile..
"Yeah nice to know you" I said to her as Mina try to get me off her hand..
"I will send you home" I said to Mina as she look to Chaeyoung..
"I am with her" Mina said as she crash her hand off me..
"No, you better go with me" I said as I don't know why I am doing this..

"You can just follow us" Mina said
"Chaeyoung I will take her home.. its okay you can leave first" I said as Chaeng looks at Mina confused..
"Ummm.. are you okay with that Mina?" Chaeng asked her as she shake her head
"Eh? Why baby.. I am your girlfriend.. so ho with me" I winked at Mina and grab her hand pulled her close to me..
"Are you crazy?" Mina glared at me
"You don't remember what we did last night?" I tease her as she pushed me away
"Ahh I thought you don't have girlfriend Mina" Chaeng said
"No she is not my girlfriend .. she is a liar" she said as I giggled..

"Anyway its okay Momo sunbae take you home.. I will get going see ya" chaeng said as she get to her car and leave us..
Mina push me hard as I laughed
"Its not even a funny joke..seriously?" Mina shouted at me with her soft voice..
"Its funny to see you being frustrate" I said as she walks away.. I go linger on her but again she push me away..
"You ruin my day" Mina said as she is pouting..
"Cuteee" I mumbles as she glared at me..
"Your flirt doesn't work on me .. player" she said as she push me away..
"I will take you home come on.." I said as I grab her but again she crash my hand away

I get to lift her up all my strength on to my shoulder making her shocked
"Yaaaaa let me down.. are you crazy?" She shouted as I go to my car and take her inside.. drive her home..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...