Cabbage

Mina's POV

We all done the dish as Momo done hers..
"I have Mango sticky rice here.. who else cook this?" She asked as no one answer her..
"Okay.. I will start to check your cooks.." she said as she walks to me.. always be the first person she checked into..
"Tom Yum? Hmmphh" she sighed as she take the bowl and grab the spoon she check on the food as she get the shirmp out..
"Mina.... not fresh.." she said still having a calm voice.. and she taste my food..
Soon she try it she grabs the water and gulp on it..
She doesn't say anything as she just look at me..  but suddenly she go to the sink and taking my bowl..
"Taste like shit..." she said as she pour all of the food into the sink and slam the bowl inside..
"I thought you will be good without recipe.. you are just worst than I think" she said

The food I cook with all my effort just get throw away by this evil bitch...
I turn look at the ground as I started to cry..
She is mean.....
"Why the fuck all of you cook tom yum? And taste like shit? One star deleted for the one who cooks tom yum.. and Lisa.. you got one star for this.. good job for you Pad Thai.. the opportunity of you because you are from there but remember I will test you guys again for the international food" she said
"If you wanna taste my food.. you can taste it on my table.. so class is dissmissed" she said as I still stand on my place she walks passed by me without even any glance or words..

I leave the class and go to the backyard of school.. I cried loudly let out my anger and my sadness of my lovely food.. bitch.. she doesn't even know how harsh is her.. she is not mentoring us.. she is just asking alot.. not a damn good mentor ever.. rude and arrogant bitch..
Suddenly someone squad down and look at me who is crying making me freeze..
"Don't cry.. here.." she said as she gave me her handkerchief..
"Life is hard.. everyone know that.. crying won't solve the problem.. so stop crying" she said as she sit beside me looking to the sky..

"Thanks" I said to her as she extend her hand..
"I am in a junior level like you too.. Son Chaeyoung.. can call me Chaeyoung" she said as I hold her hand and have a hand shake..
"My...myoui.. Mina" I suttered as she smiles.. somehow I felt I just see an angel..of my day..
"Mina.. you are beautiful just like your name" she said as she again give me her damn cute smile..
God.. I think I am in love in my first sight..
"You too" I said
"Chaeng chaengg where are you" someone called her as she gets up..
"I need to go.. don't cry.. see you" she said as I wanna stop her.. her handkerchief...

"I am gonna crazy.. where are you going bitch.. the girl in my class keeps following me.. so creep me out" someone who walks with her said as I take a peek on them.. she is tall and have a good body shape..
"Hi.. Tzuyu... are you going home?" Suddenly Sana comes to them..
"Yeahh.. bye" Tzuyu said as she pull Chaeng and run from Sana.. I think I know what happened now
"Sanaaaa" I called her who is pouting..
"Ohh Mina" she comes and hugs me..
"Eh? Why? You have that puffy eyes? Crying? Who makes you cry? I am gonna kill them" Sana said as she pulled me..
"Sana, no.. I failed the cook.. the rude bitch throw away my food" I said as Sana pout..
"Hirai? What the damn.." she said
"Its okay, shows her you can do better" sana said as I nodded

"Anyway, I think we can have a double date later" I said as she looks confused
"Double date?" She asked
"You and Tzuyu.. I am with Chaeyoung.. omg she is cute" I said as Sana grinned
"Son Chaeyoung? She catch your heart? How? Why? When?" Sana excited as I told her the whole story of today.. the worst things happend but I found the good beside that...

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...