Chili

Bye innocence souls 🔞😏

🔞🔞🔞

Mina's POV

She holds my hand up and pins me to the walls.. she lean towards me and kiss me hungrily... her other hand touch me slowly.. making her way to travel my skin inside my uniform..what can be heard in the room is my moan of feeling the electric on my body.. her soft lips on my neck..she slowly leesen my hand as I get to touch her..
I run my hand to her back.. while I felt her breath hitting on my bare neck.. I touch her body feeling how soft is her skin until I tighten my grip on her who is slowly unbuttoning my uniform revealing my chest to her..she stare at me with her eyes full of desire..then she slam her lips on my collar bone.. down.. down..

I close my eyes as I felt the ectasy running on my spine by her touch.. she showers every inch of my skin with her kiss.. she suck on my bare skin leaving a hickey on my chest... as I groaned in pleasure.. she slowly move to back of my ear..
"I... think.. we should move.." she whisper as I can feel her panting breath on my ear..she runs her hand on my thight signaling me to hold her..as I jump on her now my legs is wrapping on her waist as she sealed our lips holding me tight while walking towards my bed..

Our tongue fight for the dominance as she bite the edge of my lips being so impatient for having a good work out on bed..
She throw me on my bed as she crawl on me she wanted to reach me as I push her away slowly.. as she looks at me in confused..

"Patience" I said as she smirk while I put off my clothes.. and my bra.. throw it to the floor.. she is just watching me drooling..the I pulled her into a kiss.. while her hand is on her back trying to make herself naked.. after me..
I pulled her closer not getting enough of her.. knowing now that she is mine..how can people resist her.. I was stupid..
The reason girl are so into her is just she is so sexy and hot.. I don't know where I am now.. feeling my body is boiling in love by her touchh her lips.
Her eyes and everything with our heart beats feels in a sync..

She start to play with me as I feel her naughty hand is teasing me tickling me on my thigh..going through my skirt..
"Won't you just undone it" she said as I look into her eyes..
"I thought you are the one who will make me naked" I said as she smile
"Never know my girlfriend is naughty too" she said as she undone my skirt and harshly pull off my panties after..
Without any warn.. she spread my legs and taste me like there is no tomorrow..
I grip my bed sheet as soon as I felt her lips on my spot..with her tongue trailing my sensitive part.. it was so sudden.. but I love how she did..
"Ahh yaaa Momo" I moaned as she grabs my hand and intertwine it let her feel how good was her..how amazing is the feeling..

She never fail making me feel so much pleasure.. her touch on me making me wanting her more..and more..
"Ahh Momo" I moaned her name as she gets faster pleasuring me down there.. getting inside of me with her tongue playfully..
"Momooo" I scream her name couldn't be any enough of me for feel so good by her..
She crawl back up to me and kiss me in flash.. I could taste my self from her lips..
"You know.. how sweet you are" she said as I felt a cold hitting on my spot.. her finger running on my clit..

She start to circling her finger on me making me groaned..
"Momo ahh" I moaned on her ear as she looks at me..
"I love you.. Mina.." she pants as I couldn't help saying anyword while she is running her hand on my enterance..
"I love you too Momo..." I moaned as she insert two fingers on me and start to move slowly.. giving me a shiver

"Baby.. you are so tight" she said as I grip on her shoulder..
"Oh Godd Momo..faster" I said as I move my hips in a sycn with her pumping in and out of me..
"Let it out on me babe" she said as she gets faster and I feel I lost my breath..
"Momo ahh" I scream as she insert more and she pleasure me hard down there..
"Fuck you are so sexy" she said as I felt my walls start to tighten..
"Momooooo please" I beg as she slams her lips on mine not stopping what she does on me there..

Until I felt hee hitting my spot as I grip her hard and I hit my orgasm with her ontop off me.. she hugs me panting.. throwing herself on me..
"How is it?" She asked as she kiss my neck..
"Sleep here tonight.. don't leave me after what you did to me just now" I said as she smile..
"Of course my princess" she said as she connect our lips together again..before two of us falling a sleep in each other arms..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...