Butter

Mina's POV

"Kalgukksu, Bibimbap, Japchae"
Soon the menu is told we all looks at each other.. sounds not so hard but 3 dishes in a time isn't that too much?
"What are you guys doing? Get prepared now!" Momo shouted at us making us to came back to our sense..
I take the ingredients of Bibimbap as I start to cut it to pieces..
"Mina can you lend me some knife there" Rose said as I give her what she needs..

"Yaa.. can't you get faster!?" Momo shouted at someone behind me making me nervous..
I look around as everyone is confused..then Momo eyes meet mine..
"What are you looking at? Aren't you gonna focus Mina-ssi" Momo said as I back focus on my work..
As suddenly a glass broken sounds heard as everyone freeze and look at that place..
Joon break the plate.. oh gosh.. why its so hectic..

"Yaaaa.. Joon.. can you just damn be careful.. let it be.. done your work now" Momo shout again leaving the broken glass as we are push hard by the time we have been given to cook..
"That is why everyone said its a hell kitchen competition" Rose said as I sighed.. I hope we will do well until the end..

Momo's POV

I am looking around the tent.. checking out the guys doing.. but suddenly.. I heard someone scream about..
"Fire" I look at the member as it it yeonji.. and what the.. there is a fire burning the tent.. shit who the heck did this..
"Get the fire extinguisher" someone shout as people start to run making a mess as suddenly they bump into the
Stainless plate and applicances rack that  is falling to Mina's side..
"Noo.. Mina" I shouted as I felt someone is pulling me out the tent..
"Yaa are you okay? Stay away from here.. someone set the fire.. the competition  will dismiss for the time" I look at Jeongyeon who is talking as I see a scar on her hand..
"Blood" I said as I felt my body and my heart hurts
"Oh shit.. Momo get the fuck out of here" Jeongyeon shout as my visual getting blurry..
"Minaaaaa" I mumbles out as Jeongyeon pull me out in a force..
But I insist to go there..
"Yaa there is people who can help her.. you can't be there Momo " Jeongyeon said as I hold my head.. I can't endure the pain on my head..
"I will check inside" Lisa came to me as her hand full of scars again.. its blood..

Mina's POV

The rack fall to me as I couldn't hold it and I fall to the ground with is as the glasses being broke..
"Ahhh help me" I shouted as soon as I felt something on my feet..
"Mina yaaa" someone come in as I couldn't hold any pain seeing my feet been stab by a glass..
I tried my best to push the rack away but I can't..
"Mina.. where are you" someone shouted as the fire getting near me..
"Helppp mee" I shout as loud as I can
I can't feel anything more.. its hard to breath.. here.. suddenly I see someone came .. but I lose my concious..

Momo's POV

I tried to run to the tent but Jeongyeon and Lisa held me back.. I couldn't think of anything just Mina..
My head hurt like hell.. can't clearly see anything because I see blood too much everywhere.. as I hear and ambulance voice my head get dizzy..
Until I see someone bring Mina on her back from the tent.. I run to her..
"Momo noo" Jeongyeon tried to stop me but I push her away and run to the girl who brings Mina to the ambulance..

"Minaa yaa" I shouted as Mina gets in the ambulance but someone grab my collar.. I look at Mina.  She is unconcious.. she is hurt and her legs is..arghh my head shit this hemophobic..
"Minaaa yaaa" I said as I couldn't hold my pain.. as the girl who hold me slap me making me look at her.
"Yaaa come to your sense Momo ya.. you never can protect her if you are a coward like this.. you even afraid to see a blood.. how can you protect her? You scumbag.. you never deserve her love" Chaeng said as I slowly lost my concious after unendurable pain in my head..
"Momooo" someone said as I feel myself fall to the ground..

"you never can protect her if you are a coward like this.. you even afraid to see a blood.. how can you protect her?"

"Coward"

"You never deserve her love"

💔💔💔

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...