Mushroom

Mina's POV

I go to the class as I realize that I am the first one to arrived.. as I can't see people around.. I open the door as
"This is what you want? Last night haven't enough?" I slowly tip toeing and hide behind the wall.. peeking and hearing what is happening..
I see Momo is kissing a girl leaning on the kitchen counter.. left my jaw drop..
The girl suddenly push Momo away hard making a such huge distance from them...
"You bitch...." the girl slaps Momo hard and strom off.
She walks passed by me as I pretend I am just arrived.. I bow as she stare at me..then she ignored me and walk out... slamming the door..

I walk in the room as I try not to look at Momo.. but I know she is staring at me.. from my top to toe..
I place my bag to the back room.. our mini locker room behind the kitchen..
Open up my locker as I place my bag inside and take my apron out.. but suddenly.. Momo slam to close my locker.. and pinned me to the locker..
"You... heard our conversation?" She said as she stare straight to my eyes..
"W...what? Nooo" I strunggle as she smirk and sighed..
"Too bad at lying Myoui" she said as I can't hold my laugh cause her lips is all messy with the lipstick..

"What are you laughing at?" She shouted at me and grab my collar again I got pushed to the locker..
"Your lips" I said as she got confused she push me away and open up my locker and see herself on the mirror..
She sighed in embarassed because of the mess..
I give her my handkerchief.. as she takes it and wipe away the lipstick...
"Break up?" I asked as she glare at me..
"So what?" She said arrogantly..
"I thought you are okay for breaking up..hmm" I mumble as she walks towards me..
"What just you say?" She said as I take a step backward
"You have to check my work.. you said it yesterday sunbae" I said as I run away from her..

Shit.. the hell is that girl..why she mad against me.. gosh..
She walks to check my work as she didn't say anything until the other student comes in and that is the time for us to start the class..
"Today, we will cook Thai food.. no recipe will be given.. use your brain to think about it.. it will be still one hour for cooking today.. start from now" she said as everyone go to take the ingredients.. what should I cook? Thai food?
"Lalisa.. you must be good at this" Rose said
"Of course, do you best too Rose" she said as Momo glare at them..
"No time to talk guys" she said as everyone be a silent in the moment..

I walk to the kitchen counter as I grab my apron and put it on me..
But suddenly Momo walks towards me and  stare at me..
She lean closer to me and grab the tie of my apron facing me.. awkwardly..
"Please, don't disappoint me with you cook Myoui.. " she said as I felt our body is connecting to each other while she is tying the apron on my back..
"If you do, you will have double punishment since you have insult me" she said
As she break away but I grab her apron..
"Insult you? When?" I asked as everyone is looking at us.. she grabs my hand and crash it..
"This morning.. you laughed at me" she whisper and she looks at other student..
"Okay guys.. lets start cooking.. I will cook too" she said as we all start to do the works.. while she decided to cook herself too..

I wonder what will she cook today.. cause she is the one who choose and international themes..maybe because she is mastered in this..
I decide to cook tom yum today cause I can't think of anything else.. the first interational dishes that I ever cook is this.. I hope it turn well..
I check on the evil mentor infront of me.. she is so serious.. she is peeling the mango while she is checking on the pan.. what is she doing?
She really looks charming when she cook.. she can do alot multitask in once.. she start to chop the mango as she suddenly check on us.. the first one she looks at is me.. our eyes meet as we both stop what we are doing..
"What are you looking at, Ms.Myoui" she said as I get awkward and continue my work while she does her..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...