Candy 🍭

Momo's POV

I felt my body numb.. can't feel anything right now.. I just said something I don't think I will say to someone this sincerely and honestly..
Our eyes is connected and I felt like I didn't even can blink.. everything happend just now... I felt like it is so fast like a dream..
I get all my exes easily but this is the first time my confession creep me out.. waiting her response is making me crazy..

She suddenly smile at me showing me her gummy smile..
"So... are you confessing now?" She asked as it makes me awkward.. do I sounds like I am not confessing?
"Umm.. y..yeah.. I like you.. hmm.. I know maybe you think I am just playing.. then let it go" I said as I continue walking..
"Momo" she called me and make me stop walking suddenly..
I turn back and look at her who haven't move from her place..
"Yea..yeah?" I look at her as she slowly walk to me..
"You bring me here.. so you have to take me home with you too.. together" she said as she suddenly loop her hand on my neck and kisses me..
Oh yeah.. is this an answer?

Mina's POV

She kisses me back like a hungry beast.. tasting each other.. feeling the soft touch around me.. the place fill by the butterflies and just us..
"What is this mean?" She pulled of with our lustful eyes looking deep in each other..
I couldn't speak more.. I don't understand what is happening to me.. what I just did.. and that deep brown orb staring at me full of mystery..
The weakness of me.. is her stare..
She doesn't get any answer from me but she grab my wrist.. take my hand and intertwine it together..
She start pulling me walking towards her car.. with a slow steps.. I still looking at her.. confused yet nervous..

We get it the car in a silent surrounding us with our feeling speaking loudly.. she grabs the seatbelt wrap ot arounds me as I just can freeze by her charm..its weird to combine my mind and my heart..
One speak as if she is the bad girl ever..
One speak as if she is the sweetest girl ever..
And I don't know what to do..
Until we get home.. still get blank..
She get off the car open the door for me..
"We are here.. something wrong?" She asked as I knocked myself..
"Ohh okay" I said as she follow me inside the house..
"You know.. thanks for taking me home" I turn to face her as she is standing right in front of me..

She bent down and reach from my lips again.. crashing it with hers..
Her hand run down my waist and one on my cheeks.
I can't deny her.. trying to fight my mind that she is just using me.. but I can't..
I loop my hand over her and kiss her deep.
She slowly push me to the couch..
Falling onto it with her on top of me..
She run her lips down my sensitive spot..
Her hand caress my body.. trying to undone my clothes..
She seems so expert in all of this but I don't know why.. I feel pleasured.. not even want her to stop what she is doing..
She unbutton my clothes.. while staring at me...
"You are not gonna to stop me?" She asked
As I grab her nape and kisses her..
She then rip my clothes throw it somewhere on floor..
As we continue making out..

*😍😍 sorry for long wait. I will pay it off lol *
To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...