Corn

Mina's POV

I walks to school as usual.. as I walk in the gate.. I see the crowd on the field..
I run there as I try to break in the crowd..
I see Momo and Chaeyoung is fighting.. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu is trying to stop them.. but they just unstopable.. they are punching each other ..
I step forward as Sana grab my wrist.
Not knowing what is happening here.

As suddenly..
"Hiraiiiiii.... Sonn.. stop!" I lool at the girl who shout at us.. school president and our mentor..
"Don't be fucking childish.. you know the consequences when you guys fight? This is a culinary school not a karate school..not a boxing school.." Jihyo said as she push Momo away from Chaeng as I walks to Momo who her lips is bleeding..

"Momo ya" Jeong said as she ignore her..
I run to her and wanted to hold her face checking on her but.. she stops me.. hold my wrist and just walks passed me..
Then Jeongyeon run to follow her..
"What is happening here?" I ask Sana as she run to me..

"They just... fight.. out of nowhere.. I even don't know why" Sana said
"Others back to class" Jihyo shout as the crowd slowly gone..

Momo's POV

Jeongyeon is washing my bruised as I close my eyes..
"Ya.. you crazy? You know that you can't... jeezz why you still fight her?" Jeongyeon said
"Why.. you know that she is a bitch who creatw all this fucking mess.. trying to mess with me" I said
"But Momo you know you are in a danger.. you will get drop out by fighting..." Jeongyeon said
"I will just report her then" I said
"But we need a prove.." she said
"I know.. there is a cctv will show who is the one in charge of that fire" I said

"Momo.. the head master want to talk to you" Jihyo came to us giving a bad news as I walks to the headmaster office..
I knock on the door and enter the room as I see Chaeyoung was there too..
I walk towards the headmaster table and he gets up slamming the hand with a paper on it..

"Momo.. how could you.. deceive us all this time.. you break the rules.. you are incompetent to be chef.. and you fight with your junior.." Mr.Seo said as I hand him a USB drive
"I have a reason to fight" I said as he take the USB and open it on the computer.. he is shock and looking at chaeyoung unbelief..
"Chaeyoung .. why did you start the fire?" He shout at Chaeyoung
"Because I want a revenge to Momo" she said
"What?" Mr. Seo confused
"She hurt my sister.. she used girls.. she is a player..  and I want her to feel how hurt is not to be with people she loves" Chaeyoung said as I grab her collar..
"Dahyun... you remember her?" Chaeyoung said as Mr. Seo walk to us and push us away.

"How can I accept you two into this school. Being so childish? Momo take this.. and get out from this school.. you were not supposed to be here.." he give me my medical information as I look at Chaeyoung.. who the heck give her this..
"And you too Chaeyoung you too gef drop out and blacklist from this school.. I never wanna see you again" Mr. Seo said as I stromed off..

I walk out the room holding my anger and my fear in once.. feeling so lost..
"Why Momo?" Jeongyeon asked
As I hand her my medical information..
"Whooo get this?" Jeongyeon said as J just walk passed by everyone and walk out the school..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...